Viren's Phone Call Scene..Girlfriend Or Chanchal? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
He was probably try to make her feel jealous by using the 'Girlfriend' word. The person who could have been on the phone might probably be Yash or some helping hand with the help of whom he might be planning another surprise for Nivedita.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
It was me ofcourse ðŸ˜‰....

but on a serious note, i don't know...maybe he's planning a surprise for her, but i doubt it somehow...😒
omg,omg,omg is it really his gf
Ohh tum logo ko nahi pata arre yest he was talkng on phone wid me but yeh nivi beeh mein aa gayi n hamein kamari date ka plan incomplete hi rakhna pada damnn lol

Okkk seriouslyy i don'tt thnk ki He was talkng 2 his GF .I agrre wid sanhu ki viren is nt GF type guy . So i also go wid Anamika's comment ki He might b trying 2 make jealous niv by taking tht GF name infront of her n it kind of worked also lol n on phone i thnk he might b either talkng 2 yash or NT for another surpries for nivi or any surprise for his sweet tayajii whom he lovess veryy much more then his own maa
I Wonder wwas tht Chanchal ??😲
tht is a possiblity buh maybe nt!!!!
its confusin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think saniha he is investigating about the truth the caller may be detective or some person from whom he can get answers
It is definitely not CC coz he used the word "tum'.
Originally posted by sharma.nat

I think saniha he is investigating about the truth the caller may be detective or some person from whom he can get answers

But wht is Viren tryig to find out😕