3 IDIOTZ-Aur Paas...Jaane Bhi De Jo Bhi Hua

Posted: 13 years ago

In efforts to REIGN in our THREAD and REGAIN the OLD MOMENTUM....We have decided to open the thread for the coming week.................!!

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this.
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies.
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take.
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Edited by --Revv-- - 13 years ago

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Aditi's take:

Eminent's take:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):

res 😊... Hoping for a rose garden epi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am late in writing my analsis.. So will keep it short and sweet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Mood to write pointers..

Loved the close looping... Maan is slowly wiping the bitterness of her past!! Its easy to say Forget... and the fact that Dev was not shown but the ocassion was πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....  Nice way to show that not just the MAN but the moments too are getting replaced by MAAN.. Good going guys!!!

And NAUGHTY MAAN... Hai Mar jaawa!! Now he is a dreamy macho MA(A)N πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DD and GC - Outstanding performance today.. God DD was too good.. Esp the surprise.. confusion and the anger at having her surprise spoilt...

And the self talk between the both πŸ‘πŸ‘
She sips water.. him cofee... She says he does not care.. and he says how much she cares..
Loved the fact that both of them gol gol ghoomkar wahi aa jathe hai.. That is to meet each other 😳😳😳

And the sis.......hmmm.. Willing to give u guys a chance and the new actress tooo... cos u have always thrown bouncers at us!!!
Is she  a cousin sis who parents are dead and thats the reason for spl corner in Maan's heart and she being a spoilt pampered princess???

Cos if she is own sis... why are there no pics of herz πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... Is she supposed to be the clone of Vicky πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Vicky said date probs and sent his female close, is it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
And I hope the sis does not just tower over him physically but mentally too 😲😲

BTW.... I am loving the moments in the story... Every time this has happened.. there is gonna be some intense moments that come up.. Even before the MU... there were such cute moments

Baahon Ke Darmiyaan Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hain
Jaane Kya Bole Mann Dole Sunke Badan
Dhadkan Bani Zubaan

Dhadkan Bani Zubaan
Baahon Ke Darmiyaan

Khulte Badn Hote Labhon Ki Ye Ankahi
Khulte Badn Hote Labhon Ki Ye Ankahi
Mujhse Keh Rahi Hai Ki Badhne De Bekhudi
Mil Yoon Ki Daud Jaayein Nas Nas Mein Bijliyaan

Dhadkan Bani Zubaan
Baahon Ke Darmiyaan

Aasmaan Ko Bhi Ye Haseen Raaz Hai Pasand
Aasmaan Ko Bhi Ye Haseen Raaz Hai Pasand
Uljhi Uljhi Saanson Ki Aawaaz Hai Pasand
Moti Luta Rahi Hai Saawan Ki Badliyaan

Dhadkan Bani Zubaan
Baahon Ke Darmiyaan
πŸ˜‰

Oye...Shivi......tera role aaegaya....and..
Vinu ne usko Naam bhi tera diya....ANI!!

Vinu....tu Kameena No. 1 Hain................and we love you for it!!
πŸ˜†
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Teri Bahon Mein Hum Jeete Marte Rahe
Yuhi Hum Tumse Pyaar Karte Rahe
Teri Bahon Mein Hum Jeete Marte Rahe
Hum Ne Dekhe Nahi Aisi Deeangee
Kam Na Hogi Kabhi Ab To Dil Ki Lagi
Jism Se Ruh Mein Hum Utar Te Rahe

Your eyes lure me
your lap cushions me

your arms engulf me
your words enthrall me

your fragrance bewitches me
your thoughtfulness touches me

You are what makes my world go around
you complete me; the other half of my whole

Wah Vinu...Shivani...aka Ani..got a role...yaar..tum sahi ho... mujhe..kya villain ka role milega... tumhari..Mommy Monster..jo hoon....

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

par wah yaar kya epi tha...now this is what i call finesse...

i love the way...he teases her...

more later...

Vinu you better be on the thread..today...tumhari tareef karni hai....

one song..i love..and..felt...his need to have her..was

aahon mein chale aao - 2
Ho, humse sanam kya parda
Oh humse sanam kya parda
Yeh aaj ka nahin milan
Yeh sang hai umar bhar ka
Baahon mein chale aao
Oh humse sanam kya parda
Mm, oh, chale hi jaana hai
Nazar churaake yun
Phir thaami thi saajan tumne
Meri kalaayi kyoon, hm
Chale hi jaana hai
Nazar churaake yun
Phir thaami thi saajan tumne
Meri kalaayi kyoon
Kisi ko apna banaake chhod de
Aisa koi nahin karta
Baahon mein chale aao
Oh humse sanam kya parda
Kabhi kabhi kuch to
Kaha piya humse
Ke kam se kam aaj to khulke
Milo zara humse, hm
Kabhi kabhi kuch to
Kaha piya humse
Ke kam se kam aaj to khulke
Milo zara humse
Hai raat apne, jo tum ho apne
Kisi ka phir hamein darr kya
Baahon mein chale aao
Oh, humse sanam kya parda
Ho humse sanam kya parda
Yeh aaj ka nahin milan
Yeh sang hai umar bhar ka
Baahon mein chale aao
Oh humse sanam kya parda

Some analysis for today's episode...

I feel that every loop finds a closure...in this serial and i love the Direction..the way..every pain that she has received finds something to erase that pain and replace it with happiness and love

she loves red flowers but He had made them abhorrent to her

Maan brought back that love

today..the office folks did exactly what Dev had done..(loved the Flashback)

and it brought her pain and Maan understood it... that one touch of his understanding brought such a beautiful smile on her face..
i loved the closure given...

i love the creatives...well i keep harping on that...

but..yes...this is what we know and love about Geet...

and thanks for bringing it back...

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
teri adaa bhi hain jhonke wali chhu ke gujar jaane de
teri lachak hain ke jaise daali dil mein utar jaane de
aaja baahon mein karke bahana hona hain tujhmein fanaaπŸ˜‰

hain jo iraaden bata doon tumko sharma hi jaaogi tum☺️
dhadakanen jo suna doon tumko ghabraa hi jaaogi tum😳😳
hamko aata nahi hain chhupana hona hain tujhmein fanaa😍
 .............................................................................EDITED..........................................................................

Shaadi ki shehnaayi.....Behen ban na jaye pareshaani

Helo Phamily.....
Tho aaj kya kya hua???lets tak a quik recp - Maaneet in officeπŸ˜› - eye lock😳 - phoolon ki barish😊 - cute office nok jhok😳😳 - Godhi romanceπŸ˜³πŸ‘ - Daadi calls - Maan ko mila ek naya sishtaaaa😲 - Aniii ki intro as a spoil brat - precap.......dats it!!!

chalo lets mov on to da details.......πŸ˜ƒ

Baharoo phool barsao...
Mera mehboob aaya hai..mera mehboob aaya hai.......
Nice sceneClap....Geet rembrin wat Dev had done fr her bck in HP......red roses ver wat she conktd wid Dev.....bt here it was differnt....
Bck den......she was alone....Dev was hidin......ven he showered da flowers on her....bt tody Maan is wid her...besid her....holdin her hand.....dis tym da situation is diffrnt.....last tym da flowers made way fr unhappiness n lonliness dat Dev showered on her.....dis tym...it wil b fr da happiness,strength and love Maan wil shower on her.....😳😳

Change is da thing dat is constant.......Maan has proved da fact dat Love changes it all....he has started lykin flowers n hs becum besharam n shaithan too.....πŸ˜‰

Thode beyimaan ho tum. thode shaithan ho tum.......
Hah magar yeh saach hai, mere bhagwaan ho tum.......
Chun chun ke apne liye musibath lathi hai....chun chun ke!!!!🀣

LOVED da naughty n besharam Maan who irritates Geet...aha LOVELY!!!!okie KJ ka dialog thaTongue........phir bhi....
Maan actin all innocnt.....file geeli ho gayi??kab?kahan?kaise??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Geet starin at him....tellin - Acha?!u dnt noe hw da file got wet?!jhoote....badmaash.....ab aapko nahi pata tho kya Raam lal ya Shyaam lal ko patha hoga???(last one was my additnπŸ˜†)...

Khul jaa Simsim.....πŸ˜†
Suprise...did she say surprise??😲Oye Geet!!! boldiya naa ki surprise tha.....

Teri nazron ne dil ka kiya jo hasharr......Asarr ye hua
Ab inmein hi doobke ho jaaun paar......Yehi hai dua
Misthi - HP express - Khwab - Shona(yeh kab hua?πŸ˜•) - ab kya hoga??πŸ˜‰Jeeju help chahiye....hum madath kare?!TongueGeet ki naamkaran ke liyeπŸ˜†.....i wonder y he dnt say Chup...bilkul chup.....yes....he was busy niharofyin his khwaab....lost in her eyes.....

My Captain Planet ban gayi kabab mei haddi??

Bahiyaa mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana...
Bhaiya theri iss choti behen ko bhuladena.....πŸ˜‰
Rahul mahajan ki wify ki role se exit hui...aur GHSP ki set pe aa pohunchi ...woh bhi MSK ki behen banke....πŸ˜•
Spoil brat.....dats wat cam into my mind frst.....Lets hope dat dis cameo(i hope its one)...makes da story more grippin...plese if she is brought as a vamp...den frget it!!!! v wnt only KR no one elz....she rocks!!!πŸ˜‰

Precap - abhi se takraar....Bechara Maan....neeche kuwa tho upar khaayiπŸ˜†.....ab tera kya hoga Maan miya?!?!πŸ˜‰...chalo maan...inky..pinky ponkey khelo aur choose karo.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Episod was nice one.....LOVED Maaneet moments totally....😳

CVs - Episod was a gud oneClap...Maaneet rockd!!!....nw if u hav created Maans sisteraa out of da blue den u hav a reason fr it...me waitin fr it.....πŸ˜ƒ

Oye Vinu mere Jeeju...bohot ho gaya LB button se pyaar...ab chalo aur baathe karo humse.....ek spoiler dekar,LB button paste karke thushar kapoor banjathe ho....ab aur nahi...samjhe aap?!?!

Loads of luv,
Lavz....
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
Hello Phamily........

Aaj Kya Milega
πŸ˜‰

Male

Aake bhar lo baazuon mein
Tumko hai kasam
Jaan meri jaa rahi sanam
Jaan meri jaa rahi sanam

Female
Kya ladakpan hai
Kya jawani hai
Abh tumhare naam
Saari zindagani hai

**Updated** 10 Lines SummaryπŸ˜‰

1)Beautiful Episode.....πŸ‘
2)Excellent acting by all the core actors.....πŸ‘
3)Roses Falling Scene: Closure of the previous rose petal falling seq (HP Seq) aaj ho gaya.....
4)
Symbolism's the Flower falling seq: then Geet was alone today Maan is there with her...It showed how he gonna be there with her unlike DEV😑
5)
Naughty Maan is such a delight to see.....
6)
The whole Bewakoof Dialogue was Bang On!!!.....It was sweet but the thought put behind it was awesome πŸ˜‰
7)
The Ghodhi seq....was Splendid.....GC thankyou for showing us MSK and MSK without a Glimpse of GC in this scene....
8)
CV's humare thread se Kaafi kuch lift karke show mein incorporate kar rahe hai???? ...Lage raho guys it was COOL!!! πŸ˜†
9)
This Anvesha Chick is not happening but lets see where this goes.
10) Waiting for the Surprise????Kya Hoga....i hope it goes one step ahead of what happened today πŸ˜‰

Love Viji😳
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Muskurata hua dil lubhata hua

Mera yaar , Mera yaar , Mera yaar
                                                             Ankh malta hua , tan churata hua
                                                            Mera yaar, mera yaar , mera yaar

Pyari pyari chabi hai aada bholi bhali
                                                            Ab na lagana hoton pe lali
                                                            Dil pe kya beete hai jaanu na
                                                            Itna sa kehna hai Maano na maano na
                                                            Haan haan kehta hua par sawarta hua
                                                            mera yaar mera yaar mera yaar
I love the episode today Maneet scenes were brilliant the start she remembers Dev dhoka but next moment The way Maan hold her hand and she smiled was very good i love DD expressions there love that part he always there with her sweet 😳
and Next part Maan naughtyness at its best wow this man can behave like this i had never think of that i mean with geet he so diffrent love the way he puts his hand on the papper πŸ˜‰
Next part was best moment i mean the way both on sofa and Maan hold geet was very romantic 🀒that time i was like wowww Loved all Maneet scenes and office atmosphere Adi , pinky , pandey , romeo everyone maza aagaya why cant Maneet always be in office i love there office romance , nokjhok sab kuch πŸ˜‰ over all good episode asusual love DD and GC and how sweetly Maan is irritated with his phone πŸ˜†
i dont like anwesha dont know why coz maybe mujhe nikunj nahin pasand thats why
and one more thing aaj hoshiarpur ki speed bahut tez thi baap re Maan bhi budhu hai bilkul Geet ki tarah wah kya jodi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

Geet To Maan
Aadaiyen bhi hai , mohobat bhi hai
Sharaft bhi hai Mere mehbob main
woh deewanapan , woh zalim aada
Sharart bhi hai mere mehbob main

Maan To Geet
Aadayein bhi hai , mohobat bhi hai
Nazakat bhi hai , mere mehbob main
woh deewanapan , woh masumiyat
sharart bhi hai mere mehbob main

Geet To Maan
Saanson ki behki leher ruk gayi
Mujhe sharm ayi nazar jhuk gayi
Ki hum unke kitne kareeb aagaye
Ye sochke hum to ghabragaye
woh bhagpan , woh deewangi
Inayat bhi hai mere mehbob main

Maan To Geet
Mohobat ki duniya basane chala
main tere liye sab bhulane chala

geet to maan
khushboo koi uski baaton main hai
har faisla uske haathon main hai

Maan to Geet
woh mehka badan woh sharmilapan
nazakat bhi hai mere mehbob main
😳😳😳😳

Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
Baith mere pass tujhey daikhta raho
Baith mere pass

Tu kuch kahey na main kuch kahon
Tu kuch kahey na main kuch kahon

One more beautiful episode, MSK was in mischievous mood, loved it how he was teasing Geet, and wanted her to tell the reason of the wet file to Adi, and gang...hahaha good one MSK... Poor Geet, shocked to hear question, and gave him lame excuse...Sone pe suhaga le gaya plotsheet as well...
Loved it how she followed him and asked the reason of bothering her, and he was kept ignoring her till she mentioned about surprise.....seriously loved Drashti, how she was cribbed, and rued, and left...

Both realized, and wanted to talk to eachother, and bumped, and she landed up on his lap...loved it how she said hum dono bewakoof hai, hahaha good one from Geet...And the best part was when she wanna got up and he hold her close...loved it when he said jub bolti ho meri lap pur baith kur toh mishti lagti ho, and she said kitne naam deinge, and he asked her what you like me to call...

Kis naam se pukaro kya naam hai tumhara
Kyon tumko daikhte hi dil kho gaya humara

Loved her blushing, and his naughtiness....I am agree with MSK ghalat time pur phone baja, yeh daadi bhi na😑....

New entry, MSK ke khandan mein sub aise hi hain kya, ek se badh ke ek namoone....Geet ki zindagi haram kurne ek aur sahi...humari Geet Handa sherni hai kurlo muqabla....

Muqabla humse na karo muqabla humse na karo
Hum tumhe NT ki tarah bhaga daalienge ek hi pal mein

Oye behna na leyna panga humari sherni se, tumhare Mustande Maan ko muthi mein kur rakha uss ne...to be in her good book, warna your bro will not gonna leave you, waise hi pagal hogaya hai kudi ke peeche....

Over all good episode, 8/10...DD, GC, Adi rocked...haila aaj toh Adi ki Manisha bhi thi.. Manisha tum Kitni mahan ho MSK kissi aur ka ho raha hai aur tum itni khush...

Rocking scene of the day: mishti scene :)...

One more cute episode....

If I forgot anything will update later....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Aur pas Aur pass....Maan
Aur kitne pass godi main to baithi hoon aapke.....aab kya sir pe chad jaaon....Geet/.....

🀣

mera trailer itna bura hai...to analysis kitnna bura hoga..

....Maan Geet office romance.....coming up.....

Okie...Nikunj Malik from Rahul dulhainya le jayenge......What a choice for Maan sister...Cvs......why you chose..such wired actors for cameo....better this be cameo..too...She was giving me impression of being Nt sister instead of Maan.....Vicky got lost in whole world......ISeee bhi guma dena shaadi ke baad....auR vICKI GOT HIS SEX CHANGED TO SISTER......🀣HTTA TOO nIKUNJ

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago