wish there was an insider in our forum from BB

zoyamom33 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
like we had in BB2, there was someone from the sponsors who were the producers, constantly giving us spoliers and that was so much fun! they also indulged in getting our responses and telling us how they had psychatrists backstage monitering every move and trying to make the most by judging the contestants next move based on their frame of mind on any particular day. They even explained how they trapped Rahul into self eviction when that was not required. They knew he would not give up on his word of leavng the house and they played along quite well!

Is there someone on this forum who's truely an insider/related to an insider............please let us know!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it would be really good if sum body could do that for this season
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zoyamom33

like we had in BB2, there was someone from the sponsors who were the producers, constantly giving us spoliers and that was so much fun! they also indulged in getting our responses and telling us how they had psychatrists backstage monitering every move and trying to make the most by judging the contestants next move based on their frame of mind on any particular day. They even explained how they trapped Rahul into self eviction when that was not required. They knew he would not give up on his word of leavng the house and they played along quite well!

Is there someone on this forum who's truely an insider/related to an insider............please let us know!

Yeah, I remember....that guy on Orkut. He used to give out really spicy info about what was shown and what was edited. It was fun!!

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow it would be fun na...........................
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Yeah, I remember....that guy on Orkut. He used to give out really spicy info about what was shown and what was edited. It was fun!!

Yup I was on Orkut then in the BB 2 community , I guess that guy's name was Sagar and he really gave out authentic info !

MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Yup I was on Orkut then in the BB 2 community , I guess that guy's name was Sagar and he really gave out authentic info !

Yeah...Sagar. None of his info was ever wrong. He was so reliable. What I also loved was the hidden info he'd sometime give...the things they wouldn't show on the show.
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah...Sagar. None of his info was ever wrong. He was so reliable. What I also loved was the hidden info he'd sometime give...the things they wouldn't show on the show.

Like 'kapde dhona' sessions? ๐Ÿ˜›
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Isha.

Like 'kapde dhona' sessions? ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† And like zoyamom said...abt how they got Rahul to exit voluntarily. WOnder where he is now. Why not a part of the BB team anymore. ๐Ÿ˜•

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† And like zoyamom said...abt how they got Rahul to exit voluntarily. WOnder where he is now. Why not a part of the BB team anymore. ๐Ÿ˜•

Fire kar deeya hoga, breach of confidentality๐Ÿ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail

Fire kar deeya hoga, breach of confidentality๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, I think so. I used to worry about it. That they'd catch him and our source woul go kaput. Confused 

Edited by MithiBani - 13 years ago