Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

nw is der gonna b 1 mre replacement or end..do chk

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Indya.com had earlier reported about Shakuntalam Telefilms' next tentatively titled as Kudesan boasting of actors like veteran Navneet Nishan and Abhaas Mehta who played the male lead in Devi from the same production house.

Our reliable sources from the show now tell us that Abhinav Shukla who plays Dev in STAR One's Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi has been almost finalised to play the male lead in COLORS' show.

Informs our source from the show, "The production house is keen on having Shukla on-board who is currently doing Geet on STAR One. They have already finalised Abhaas Mehta as the antagonist of the show. Hunt for the female protagonist is yet on which is expected to end anytime soon. The shoot of the same is now expected to commence from the 15th of December."

When contacted, Abhinav Shukla said, "Nothing is confirmed as yet. I have been approached but things aren't clear as yet so I can't say anything on it as yet."

Given Abhinav's fan-base, Navneet's acting chops and Abhaas's impressive looks, we are looking forward for the show to hit the air-waves.

does dis mean ders gonna b a replacement......or end of the character ir role cut short in screen space???.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the article Ditsy πŸ˜†

i m hoping for a replacement πŸ˜‰ As a character Dev has alot of potential bt i dont like Abhinav's potrayal of it πŸ˜† (yeh i m being very polite here 🀣 )

wish Abhinav luck with the new show (dude clear the confusions ... leave Geet and take it ASAP 🀣🀣🀣)
adits7 thumbnail
@ZAI : u toh na.....πŸ˜†
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hello dits tat..how r u????

okay DEV may leave...in that case new dev will may agree to play in negative role..so it would b better if he leaves...i will be happy rather than watching his blank expresssion...LOL
adits7 thumbnail
@ anks :  hugzzzzzzz...-ve or grey character can b played by arjun(mohit malik) whoz enterin as NT's bro...
Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Dits tat..........i m less bothered abt mohit..waise bhi churail tara kya kam tha jo ek aur aa gaye....i m thinking if dev becomes negative tab myraben ka kya hoga !!!!!
adits7 thumbnail
@anks : characters apart frm lead r very imp fr sustaining d trps n interest in d shw...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Abhinav - I think COLORS is the perfect channel for a Actor of your caliber😊  Please take it.  

CVs - don't kill dev - he has loads of negative potential and Meera deserves de best
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well iam really happy that he leaves at least we are going to see some reasonable character which bring some crispy twist in the story and who can really act  , really i am sick and tired of his expressionless face. 
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Abhinav - I think COLORS is the perfect channel for a Actor of your caliber😊  Please take it. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

CVs - don't kill dev - he has loads of negative potential and Meera deserves de best

i agree on disπŸ˜ƒ