Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Abhinav Shukla in Colors 'Kudesan'

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Abhinav Shukla in Colors' Kudesan?
Buzz up!

Indya.com had earlier reported about Shakuntalam Telefilms' next tentatively titled as Kudesan boasting of actors like veteran Navneet Nishan and Abhaas Mehta who played the male lead in Devi from the same production house.

Our reliable sources from the show now tell us that Abhinav Shukla who plays Dev in STAR One's Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi has been almost finalised to play the male lead in COLORS' show.

Informs our source from the show, "The production house is keen on having Shukla on-board who is currently doing Geet on STAR One. They have already finalised Abhaas Mehta as the antagonist of the show. Hunt for the female protagonist is yet on which is expected to end anytime soon. The shoot of the same is now expected to commence from the 15th of December."

When contacted, Abhinav Shukla said, "Nothing is confirmed as yet. I have been approached but things aren't clear as yet so I can't say anything on it as yet."

Given Abhinav's fan-base, Navneet's acting chops and Abhaas's impressive looks, we are looking forward for the show to hit the air-waves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ohNo... I dont anyone else to play Dev!! Abhinavs done a splendid job in essaying the intricate and comlex character of Dev Khurana.. I hope he stays😕.... hes too good! cant imagine anyone else as the weak, guilty but handsome and royal younger brother of Maan Singh Khurana.

Hes a complete natural and I was soo looking forward to Dev-Meera... not cuz I like Dev , but cuz I like Meera and the chemistry between the two is good.

Hope he stays on with geet😳