CV'S pl we beg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
@swati.....grt point....plzzzzzzz pass this to cvs......we all want shanak spark as it was before......i don't think w/o that they will gain higher trps.........

want to see shaan take her on date....show her  mumbai.....some burthal moments....also pathshala romance can create magic anytime......
Edit your topic and Write " Plz We Beg to you CV's !!"...So that if the CV's cum they dont miss this topic !! LOL !
Nice topic btw...Agree with the just 1 day increased so only 10-20% reduction in scenes should be there...
Also plz add that we want to see SHANAK in every episode...they just cant let yashu go missing like that....Its not appreciated...they shud distribute scenes in such a way that everyday we get to see the main leads...They are the main leads after all not character actors to go missing !
swati u stole my thought i was just remembering that gonna are the days of paatshala and all and i was like may be they choose this rock on track they may not be able to show shaan in paatshala and all while i was travelling and hear u ar making a post on we have similar thoughts dear love u for that i seriously need those scenes only the bedroom convo adn the paatshala plzz cvs wrap u p this rock on track early and start a fresh  with the paatshala scenes and off sr effects and a full fledge hooneymoon of the couple
ha..yaar...widout Yashu, RBO is incomplete.....we want Shanak in evry episodes....
guys! i don't know why but i am not much hopeful now! the RBO we knew is loooooong gone.
Originally posted by luveeduvee

You said it all!!!! The spark is missing for a few days..theek hai SR hua, kiss bhi hua but then the Shanak factor is JUST NOT THERE!! Even I keep seeing those scenes on yt...

Now I just tell my best friend (who doesn't get Star One at her place and yet knows the entire story, courtesy meπŸ˜†) the gist of the episode...earlier i told her each and every dialogue trying to explain the mannerisms and expression (esp. KT's)

They were just so memorable days!!
Even the rank has gone down!😭😭
dittoo wid all
hey sweti thx for the article u r ryt dear we all want to see some more shanak scenes we are missing our nauhgty shaan and shy khanak

i hope that c'vs do listeing u and do some thing

luv u shanak forever and luv swati
Originally posted by togepe30

Edit your topic and Write " Plz We Beg to you CV's !!"...So that if the CV's cum they dont miss this topic !! LOL !
Nice topic btw...Agree with the just 1 day increased so only 10-20% reduction in scenes should be there...
Also plz add that we want to see SHANAK in every episode...they just cant let yashu go missing like that....Its not appreciated...they shud distribute scenes in such a way that everyday we get to see the main leads...They are the main leads after all not character actors to go missing !
ok il..............
Originally posted by simiv

Yaa, Swati...very nice post, I hope the Cvs hear us!! Yes, they are not behaving like a newly married couple, its like after the SR, back to business..sort of not right!! A newly married couple usually like to spend time with each other, at least go on a Honeymoon!! Nothing fancy but some place!! Yes, I also wud like a revival of their Paathshala scenes..Khanak's pronunciation needs a lot of attention, though she seems to get what Shaan says to her in English! maybe if she could speak better English, she could find a job too!...r they still planning on leaving the house?
i thnk thy r listening.......................