CV'S pl we beg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
dear cv's,
                i realy beg to u on behalf of all d forum ppl.........tht4 heaven sake pl gv us more magical shanak moments.......i knw all vl agree tht b4 shaan got tht deal...............all shanak scenes like paathshala,br scenes were a real treat...........even thr r realy good scenes still thr.......bt tht particular shahak mannerism is sumwht missing..........
d way shaan uses to teach hr.........d way he used to catch hr hand........pull hr towards hmself.............were so lovely n memeorable
still most of us catches those scenes on yt............n mostly d paathshala ones...........
      i knw show is 6 daz a wk nw........bt only 1 day is increasd so idealy v shld get around 20%lesser shanak scenes.........bt i thtnk u hv redced thm to mere 50%......................
            pl don do tht...me n all misssing thm badly
             plzzz v wan to see thm at following places esp
1-beach side in mumbai
2-in sum nice hotel
3-shaan taking her for shopping
4-gol gappa shop
5-n on their bed..............
6-on dining table having dinner together

pl do hv sum mercy........v r dying to see d shanak's charisma............thy r jus nt two character's bt thy r our lives............!!!!!!!!
Edited by drswati - 13 years ago
hey swati.... even i would really want to watch those scenes.....those old shanak moments.. pre deal wala... both of them had certain insecularities in their relationship.... hence those scenes... now they dont..... so what to do to create more insecurities.... bring in a third person aka suraj...lol
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

hey swati.... even i would really want to watch those scenes.....those old shanak moments.. pre deal wala... both of them had certain insecularities in their relationship.... hence those scenes... now they dont..... so what to do to create more insecurities.... bring in a third person aka suraj...lol
no priya thy were nt cute coz of insecurities bt coz thy both hv only shaan n khanak in their minds 24x7........thts y...................n v wan tht love to flourish again
hey Swati...completely agree wid u...pls CVs we beg of u....and dear u r abs right they hv become a major part of our lives....
Originally posted by iluvmanar

hey Swati...completely agree wid u...pls CVs we beg of u....and dear u r abs right they hv become a major part of our lives....
ya thy r such an inseperable part of our lives..............sunday is like................a lot of soonapan..............
Originally posted by drswati

dear cv's,
                i realy beg to u on behalf of all d forum ppl.........tht4 heaven sake pl gv us more magical shanak moments.......i knw all vl agree tht b4 shaan got tht deal...............all shanak scenes like paathshala,br scenes were a real treat...........even thr r realy good scenes still thr.......bt tht particular shahak mannerism is sumwht missing..........
d way shaan uses to teach hr.........d way he used to catch hr hand........pull hr towards hmself.............were so lovely n memeorable
still most of us catches those scenes on yt............n mostly d paathshala ones...........
      i knw show is 6 daz a wk nw........bt only 1 day is increasd so idealy v shld get around 20%lesser shanak scenes.........bt i thtnk u hv redced thm to mere 50%......................
            pl don do tht...me n all misssing thm badly
             plzzz v wan to see thm at following places esp
1-beach side in mumbai
2-in sum nice hotel
3-shaan taking her for shopping
4-gol gappa shop
5-n on their bed..............
6-on dining table having dinner together

pl do hv sum mercy........v r dying to see d shanak's charisma............thy r jus nt two character's bt thy r our lives............!!!!!!!!

Thanx a lot swati..

i want all this to happen shwoing them like what u have mentioned...

BTW when they are newly married they do go out often....

and after being in mumbai for so many months they have not shown her seeing anything.. 

iwant to add  one more thing an outdoor locale if possible like mahabaleshwar( i think that is the nearest to mumbai donno)

wow nice ideas.
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Thanx a lot swati..

i want all this to happen shwoing them like what u have mentioned...

BTW when they are newly married they do go out often....

and after being in mumbai for so many months they have not shown her seeing anything.. 

iwant to add  one more thing an outdoor locale if possible like mahabaleshwar( i think that is the nearest to mumbai donno)

wow nice ideas.
yya,
shriya tht idea is good
even i thnk tht sunil odr akki shld thnk sending thm sum other locale...........
infact d situation thy get married nobody fm d family worries for tht...........
actualy thy shld look tht whether d couple is hving right bonding or not.................
Edited by drswati - 13 years ago
yead dear we all want to see some nice romantic time between shanak ,,,,i am very upset after seeing no khanak in the saturday episode,,,i didnot like this at all,,,,I think RBO is about them,,so why sideline them to accompany other actors,,,,
You said it all!!!! The spark is missing for a few days..theek hai SR hua, kiss bhi hua but then the Shanak factor is JUST NOT THERE!! Even I keep seeing those scenes on yt...

Now I just tell my best friend (who doesn't get Star One at her place and yet knows the entire story, courtesy meπŸ˜†) the gist of the episode...earlier i told her each and every dialogue trying to explain the mannerisms and expression (esp. KT's)

They were just so memorable days!!
Even the rank has gone down!😭😭
Edited by luveeduvee - 13 years ago
Yaa, Swati...very nice post, I hope the Cvs hear us!! Yes, they are not behaving like a newly married couple, its like after the SR, back to business..sort of not right!! A newly married couple usually like to spend time with each other, at least go on a Honeymoon!! Nothing fancy but some place!! Yes, I also wud like a revival of their Paathshala scenes..Khanak's pronunciation needs a lot of attention, though she seems to get what Shaan says to her in English! maybe if she could speak better English, she could find a job too!...r they still planning on leaving the house?