Surprise........Ask for BMTD now!!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, I'm here again with a great newsBig smile.....And that's about wanting BMTD sequel. There's a telly buzz on IF, where fans are asked to demand for their favourite serials' sequels....Fans will have to comment on that Article telling about which serial's sequel u want.

This is the link:

BMTD Sequel!!

Friends, need ur quick response here and there on that article too. Start commenting there saying that u want BMTD Sequel and of course write the full name of our favourite serial. I can see a hope of getting BMTD back again!Tongue
Thank you tanni for the link .
Please guyz come on don't be lazy Cry Cry Angry
Can anyone write more than one time ?
OMG thats cool!
hurry up guys~!!!!....we can do this!!!

idk if we can comment more than once....but even if we can, they would consider that spamming and dont see the comments maybe so i dont think we would do that

btw theres part 1 of that too...lol..req in that too guysss

EDIT--
i just saw that all the ppl are spamming and putting in their show like 100 times...lol....so what do we wanna do?
Edited by --JagLovezSD-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by khulh

Can anyone write more than one time ?

Do u mean of posting more than one time? If that then yes. You can post 4 comments in one articleSmile. So, we need more BMTD members to do this.
Come on all BMTDians!
Originally posted by --JagLovezSD--

OMG thats cool!
hurry up guys~!!!!....we can do this!!!

idk if we can comment more than once....but even if we can, they would consider that spamming and dont see the comments maybe so i dont think we would do that

btw theres part 1 of that too...lol..req in that too guysss

EDIT--
i just saw that all the ppl are spamming and putting in their show like 100 times...lol....so what do we wanna do?

I commented on there too.

Well, @Jagu & @Fatima, if u spam in one post, that's not gonna be of any use. So, we won't spam in one comment. We'll only write for once in a comment. But, u can post 4 comments in one article, The far I know. So keep commenting till 4 comments are written, but not continuouslySmile.
Guys lets spam that article LOL