Abhijeet tarika ki Love Story

Poll

Do you like Abhi Tarika luv Story

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
friends CID walo ne phir se Abhi or Tarika ki luv Story dikhani shuru kar di hai. kya aapko ye pasand hai. mujhe to bahut pasand hai. wazah ye hai ki CID puri tarah se serious to nahi rehni chahiye kuch masti to honi chahiye na. so Abhi Tarika ki story CID me fun ka tarka hai.
agar apko ye story pasand hai to reason bataiye or nahi tab bhi reason bataiye. please vote and give reason

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just don't get it....why is everyone after this?

Anyway...clarifying for the 100th time. How long can a cop like Abhijeet keep flirting like a cheap roadside Romeo in the forensic lab? She has to respond or he has to move on, but here has been no change in her reaction and his flirting for the last 2 years. I think it started in the Jadugar Gayabi episode. 

There's a limit to it. Let them take the relation forward in a nice, dignified manner, I will consider. I don't want any flirting. I've had enough. He has some self-respect and I want him to maintain that.

I keep thinking if I were in office and some guy keeps doing it to me what would I do? I would just take off my sandal and give one ..............!!!! I don't want to imagine Abhijeet in that situation.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ain? this topic back again?? vs-kmh, i think u dont realise that majority of us dont like the theme of abhi-tarika track. 

so many said yes?? i dont believe it!!!!!!!!
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Visrom: Seriously yaar, agar mere piche piche koi baar baar aisa flirt karega to main to kasam se joote utaar kar hi maarongi!!!!

And yes, Abhijeet has some self respect, and our stone-faced queen is not ready  to respond!!!! To leave it na!!!!! Kyun bekaar mein Abhijeet apna wakt barbaad kar raha hai uske peeche!!!!!!😕😕
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now some sinior people also need to follow the rules of the CID Form
CID is a crime investigation show not a show for kitchen politics (hook ups/break ups). You will not see actors getting married or hanging around in parks or singing songs in the rain. You will see some fantastic officers who are fighting against various crimes every weekends. Therefore when you create a fan fiction or a discussion please keep in mind that CID is a CRIME INVESTIGATING DEPARTMENT

So it is better to stop here.plz Mod closed this topic coz will creater tension in this forum

Pooja I can Understad your feeling but these things are already disscsed in this form and repetation is not allowed as per the rules and reglations.It better to stop here plz friends everybody has their own opinion and we can't forced any one to forced to changed their opinion.You shold respect other opinion also.fir se koi ye topic open mat kijiye pehele hi yaha etana tension hein hamare bahot members either slient ho rahe hein to koi chhodake ja rahe hein.esase achha jo baate karo jisase yaha ka mohol thik ho na ki bighd jaye.plz es vakt to ye disscussin mat kar,
Edited by jiya. - 13 years ago
princess. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suhaani.cid

ain? this topic back again?? vs-kmh, i think u dont realise that majority of us dont like the theme of abhi-tarika track. 

so many said yes?? i dont believe it!!!!!!!!

so many said yes because many silent reader and newbie voted in this pole........many of us stay away from this poll after reading the title
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Princess this topic is closes now. don't post any one any thing here.plz yaha tension create hota hein plz let every one follow their opinion kuan kiskoi rokega nahi lekin firse koi  es thread pe kuch mat post karo. Edited by jiya. - 13 years ago
cid_duo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yessssssssssssssss,
i  love this jody so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i watch CID to see their lovely scenes.
😳😳😳😳😳
😳