Fan Fictions

Maaneet SS:~Mujhse Shaadi Karogi?~UPD: pg 49

cutiepie9512345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys it's me Amna.  I know i know after Ajnabee ended i'm back with another distraction.  But i can't help it my brain just never shuts off getting ideas and more ideas. That doesn't mean the ideas are good but i try LOLZ!! For those who liked Ajnabee you will like the bickering in this one too.  Its a Short Story!!

Fatima the behoodiness in this one's for you!! Baby without your comments i wouldn't be a progressing behoodi!!

Guys tell me if i should continue!!!

My FF's

Ajnabee: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1530113

Friction: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1521401

A Drink: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1552004

Intro:

She walked into the auditorium which had about 50 students and yet many more were to come judging from the seats. 

She walked in running a hand through her hair confidently and sat down on a seat at the front.

She was a smart girl and she wanted to focus on this.  She took her iPhone out to text, there was 15 minutes left till the professor came.

She was always on time.

He walked into the Auditorium laughing with his friends and just as he was about to climb the stairs going up to the back, where he could fool around he saw her.

He scanned her up and down.  She was a drop.dead.gorgeous looking girl with a nice figure and a smile that could melt anyone.  She was wearing a grey tunic that hung just above her knees, with black stockings and boots.  Her hair was pin straight with caramel highlights. 

He looked at her gawking.  It wasn't like he had never seen anyone like that before but not anyone exactly as perfect as she was.

Seeing her smile while texting he went over and sat beside her.

His friends saw that and winked.  High-fiving each other.

He signaled them to cut it out.

She turned over to him.

"Hi I'm Maan" he said offering his hand.

"And I'm not interested" she said turning away.

"Woah listen I'm being friendly and it doesn't kill to say hi and say your name" he said smirking.

"Hi, I'm Geet, now please shut up" she said sarcastically.

Then turned back to texting.

He smirked and turned around to see his friends flash a smile at him giving him thumbs up.

He turned around and went closer to her whispering in her ear.

"Pehli dafa is University main aayi ho?" he asked raising a brow.

"Listen please leave me alone I'm in the middle of a very important conversation" she said rolling her eyes in frustration.

"You know what I'm not gunna say anything now, until you ask me to talk to you" he said turning away.

She sighed in relief.

"Damn!! She's a feisty one! But she's perfect and I like her even more now!" he said to himself.

She looked over to see him smile.

"What a freak" she said to herself.

Add me to ur buddy list if u want to be pmed!

Edited by cutiepie9512345 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_18 thumbnail
OMG darling bf love ya!!!! it's sooo awesome!!! seems like a college story to me, something i can relate to๐Ÿ˜‰..well in my dreams..of meeting someone like Maan in such a way!!!  well texting part reminds me of someone texting someone during lectures๐Ÿ˜†.... Oh wow and behoodiness excellent just the way i like it!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ Really looking forward to how the story unfolds!! love their attitude especially Geet and her fiestiness!! ๐Ÿ˜† keep it up girlie and thanks for the dedication (although it was forced๐Ÿ˜†) fine go and tell the world bout my behoodiness, could have just dedicated without mentioning my behoodiness now!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by desigirl_18 - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it ..congrats for ur new ff ..add me to ur pm list pls 
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey the conversation was cute loved it
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰i am really looking fwd how the story wil revolve aroung each other
payal956 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really like the start so far :)
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveeee the intro.
Veryyy interesting!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima