Rang Badalti Odhani

Shanak vs Shaan n His Friends

aditi305 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have been following the recent track i.e the entry of Shaan and his friends. Through Shaan we came t know how they are bonded together, how they understand eachother and how they are always present for eachother. Due to this sometimes Shaan has made Khanak sad by telling her that she not his friend or she cant understand and she is a typical wife. But time again Khanak with her understanding nature had always made Shaan realise that he can trust her always and that she will always be there for her.

What I felt Shaan must be having great friends who stood by him but then he has to realise that Khanak is his real and forever partner, friend who will be with him always and he should realise her importance.

Rahul: He had a fallout with Shaan.
Sam: She is working with Rahul because both have great egos and also love and Sam cant tell the truth to Shaan even though Duck said she should.
Duck: A great buddy but even though he told Sam to tell everything to Shaan when his turn came he also might hide that this contract is offered from Rahul.

So in nutshell, friends are great but you cant compare them with your partner. Because love of a friend can sometime be conditional but a wife like Khanak her love will always be unconditional.

CV's should make Shaan ( though somewhere he knows, but sub consciously) realise importance of Khanak in his life.
Edited by aditi305 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes dear there will be no replacing khanak friendship with the other friends they mite have been his best buddies in school/college but she is his lifetime buddy now
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You r absolutely correct & Shaan will understand her importance in the  upcoming track...!!!I m damn sure abt it
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post dear....and hopefully he realises this soon...maybe in the upcoming track were he finds out that his friends held the truth from him...lets see...how the CV's take it all forward...
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post.

Don't know if thats what CVs have planned- to show the difference between love from a wife and love from friends. But it will be interesting if they explore this more.
supportkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@aditi.........nice topic................n in case of shaan i agree fully tht hs frnz actualy cheating hm for their own issues...........n he infact a btr frn...

bt tht's alwaz nt d case.............in real life i hv came across so many ppl(even myself)............who believe's tht their frn stood by thm alwaz........nethng thy asked for.........thy were thr................
shaan very lucky to hv partner like khanak...........every1 nt so lcuky.......lets take 4 eg.........akki........hs wife boo...........good 4 nothng...........except demanding gfts...........n making hm zoru ka gulam..................
                 so it depends fm person to person............all hs their own conditions/circumstances........n i pray to god to save me fm frnz like sam/duck if thy r thr.......
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good point Adite....And this will be the two contrasting elements in the coming track and how both are balanced in life....
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hope against all hope that the CVs explore this track!
rose467 thumbnail
this is going to be this track i think...   he needs to be back in the family...  he needs to realise what he has to do with his life...  
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya tune mere muh ki baat chin li yaar.i was thinking same thing i wish rahuls entry will realised khanaks important in shaans life