Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: meriyaar

finally! an update after so long, but it was well worth the wait!

so you've decided to continue it then? i hope u have coz it's a great ff.
this chapter was awesome and i can't wait for the next part ðŸ˜Š
thanks 4 the pm
tc
xxx

Mmm decide nahi, I got forced to continue it😆
Thankyou😳
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Suvi i updated my spot :D
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

Reserved ...

Edited ...

Suvi *hugs* Dhayaniii *hugs back*

wow an update after so long...i guess all the pestering from missy/kiran worked of course it did, they wont talk to me,

loved the update...wow Dutta seemed kinda of out of place in the beginning...and whats up with this Baaji and Tina ...lol and AS and her luggage ...for a big person a lot of luggage i guess :P
haha yeah...but seriously, this happened in real life, this auntyji had sooo much luggage and I was like😲 how long are you going on vacation for?!😆
omg i loved the bit at the end where Dutta calls her on the phone just to talk and my fav LMAO he falls asleep ...she puts him to sleep with her boring talks ahaha ...
I didn't know what t o write for their conversation😆 yeah she does
anyway loved the whole of it...keep it up ...and continue soon...do continue...and why does it say discontinued in ur title ...that is so unwelcoming ...
thanks...yep sure...hee I will
anyway suvi ...sorry for short comment...
kinda n ot feeling well and mood bhi nahi hai for IF today so me just going around commenting quickly everywhere ...
Its okay.,...u take care of urself, thats all that matters😳
love you lots...and do ur homework and remember...ur free tutor always here for you so pm me if u need anything :P ...take care and I promise we will continue our shopping soon too ...heehee shoe shopping...u know sach mein i need to go shoe shopping lolll...alright off to throw quick comments in other threads ...see ya ...and  Good Morning to you :D

I will😆 and yeah I will do that, too😃😛 ohkayyy..LOL I'm giggling like a lunatic, and people are giving me weird looks😆 good evening🤗

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Suvi .. finally an update , kitna din baad .. thnks Misssy and Kiki ,, keep it on ,,,,,

Suvi ,,pl donot leave it half way we want to see Nakku and dutta milan hai na ...pleez remove the "Discontinued frm the topic " pleez and hope u update soon

Thnks 🤗  Suvi
Raj
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg Suvi is back in town 2😉😆...Wow iam suprised and shocked 😳
Welcome back ðŸ¤—missed u ...happy to see u ...
...Thanx to missy and Kiki  u are back with the update ðŸ˜‰...Pls pls continue it yaara ...😳...First of all Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM ...Loved it as always ðŸ¤—iam loving tasha"s interaction ...Haila he called her in middle of night and she is annoyed ðŸ˜†awesome can"t wait for the nxt part ðŸ˜‰Dnt forget ...U take care and see ya around ...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
tj_black thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
suvi thats really nice...
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

Hey Suvi .. finally an update , kitna din baad .. thnks Misssy and Kiki ,, keep it on ,,,,,

Suvi ,,pl donot leave it half way we want to see Nakku and dutta milan hai na ...pleez remove the "Discontinued frm the topic " pleez and hope u update soon

Thnks 🤗  Suvi
Raj

Hey Raj🤗 oyye dont thank them , they're meanies
haan..will continue till...till I feel like it😆 I did remove it, though I didnt feeel like it😆
ayiie dont thank me...thankyou for commenting😳
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

Omg Suvi is back in town 2😉😆...Wow iam suprised and shocked 😳

Welcome back ðŸ¤—missed u ...happy to see u ...
...Thanx to missy and Kiki  u are back with the update ðŸ˜‰...Pls pls continue it yaara ...😳...First of all Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM ...Loved it as always ðŸ¤—iam loving tasha"s interaction ...Haila he called her in middle of night and she is annoyed ðŸ˜†awesome can"t wait for the nxt part ðŸ˜‰Dnt forget ...U take care and see ya around ...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Missed u too...I don't know how to do this, actually😆 See, I have to comment on peoples ffs (i havent though, not alll) aur phir then they say ki update yours, and it just doesn't work out but anywayys
🤗🤗ur welcome Suhana
thanku...tc🤗
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: cblover

suvi thats really nice...

thankyou😃
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update dear