FF: Life's a Rollercoaster-updated pt 17 pg 67 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey suvi thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm ๐Ÿค— Awww naku looks so sad ..lost and lonely without her partner ..I hope she gets happiness in her life soon ..where is dutta? Iam eagerly waiting for his entry ..I hope enters soon ...pls jaldi update karna ..u take care and see ya around ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค—
Ur welcome suhana
She will get happiness soon, but for a while I am going to focus on Priya...you have to crack the mystery about her๐Ÿ˜† Dutta's entry is going to be a little late...
I wont be able to update today๐Ÿ˜ญ
Take care๐Ÿค—
mhhh interesting.. nice update.. introduce dutta soon..... pls suvi
Originally posted by vikaluvsmish

mhhh interesting.. nice update.. introduce dutta soon..... pls suvi
Thanks Vika, no, no dutta soon๐Ÿ˜ˆ
i loved the all girl update...hmm..nakku is one tough gal...really..tina seems like a super friend to have..a little airhead? maybe....but awesome.

thanks for pm..update soon...ye masssage thing looks interesting...is john dutta...no he can't be right?
Originally posted by shilpita87

i loved the all girl update...hmm..nakku is one tough gal...really..tina seems like a super friend to have..a little airhead?Yes she can be a bit girly sometimes but otherwise she takes care of Naku like she is her own sister maybe....but awesome.Thank you

thanks for pm ur welcome..update soon...ye masssage thing looks interesting...is john dutta...no he can't be right? No- no he's not, johns not really an important character...you'll find out in next update
Thanks for commenting shilpita, take care๐Ÿค—
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Sneak Peek!
Since I am not going to post the update till the weekend, I am giving you a small precap...Enjoy!
I staggered towards the door, trying to massage my throbbing head. I opened the door cautiously, after all it was the middle of the night, who could it be? I squinted, trying to make the person in front of me come into focus. It looked like.....No it couldn't be! How could it be possible? No way! But maybe......just maybe....it could be....
"Raj?"
I am so not going to post the rest...you'll have to wait๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Suvi
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
WAAAAAAAAT??
Oyeee Suvi.... Whats dis???
NOWAY... Raj CANNOT come back.... Nakku is either dreaming or she has lost her mind!!
Ahhh ur evil lol *Throws Chappals at Suvi*

Hey suvi thanx fo the wonderful precap ๐Ÿค—....Is naku hallucinating Raj ๐Ÿ˜•....poor her ..btw his naku drunk๐Ÿ˜ฒ...will wait for the update eagerly ....its okk i understand u must busy with school...u take ur own sweet time.....u take care and see ya around ๐Ÿค—
hehehe suvi nice precap cant wait to read the next part well keep writing write lost love more than this coz luv lost love u know that right? lol jkes
Originally posted by Sophia21

WAAAAAAAAT??
Oyeee Suvi.... Whats dis???
NOWAY... Raj CANNOT come back.... Nakku is either dreaming or she has lost her mind!!
Ahhh ur evil lol *Throws Chappals at Suvi*

*ducks* oye mujhe chappal mat mar๐Ÿ˜† And I know I am evil *evil laugh* You'll have to wait and find out