Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Hey loved ur ff ...the first part was really very graphically described..i hope u do become an author ...you have great potential...loved the song too..plz PM me when you next update...will be waiting.

Thank you shilpita....sure I will PM you😊
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hailaaaa Suvi... New FF and u didnt PM Me???
Not fair.. Please PM me next tym... n haila nakku loves Raj .. Yeah ryt lol ... Baaji is Nakku's bro lol.. Awww

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
 Now the real comment lol...

OMG this reminds me of Final Destination 3... The rollercoaster ride... Ouchhhhh .. Poor Raj.. I feel sorry for Nakku to see Raj fall like that!..
But im sure with team her wounds will heal and Dutta will heal her!

Where is he?
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
suvi, girl starting another FF.. wow.. can't wait.. frst part awesome great!! more soon.. do PM dear
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sophia21

Hailaaaa Suvi... New FF and u didnt PM Me???

Not fair.. Please PM me next tym... n haila nakku loves Raj .. Yeah ryt lol ... Baaji is Nakku's bro lol.. Awww

Oh sorry *holds ears* Sure I will PM you.....And Dutta will be coming soon...I haven't scene that movie though.....
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikaluvsmish

suvi, girl starting another FF.. wow.. can't wait.. frst part awesome great!! more soon.. do PM dear

Thanks....sure I will PM you😊
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Oooh what if Raj is somehow Dutta and Nakku romances with a ghost?😲 Nice na...and then when she becomes pregnant she can go up to Tina and say i am pregnant and then Tina would be like kiska baccha he? and Naku would say Ghost ka...raj/dutta ke ghost ka...😆 or maybe raj's agle janam dude is Dutta lol🤣

Btw I am only saying all this to scare yous...unless you actually want something of this sort to happen
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Life's a Rollercoaster: Part 2
Part 1 - for those who missed it
Thanks for everyone's comments...here is the next part:
I stepped into his house......my house..............our house. It was a memory of our love, of the time we spent together, we had built the house just the way we had wanted it to be. It was a two-storey house, I lived in it alone. The living room had white leather L-shaped sofas, and the flokati rug he had bought from Greece, the antique table from Italy, a fake lion head from Africa, A cupboard with many souvenirs from the world tour we had gone on together, it was like a memoir of the whole world.
I changed, showered, and slept for a while. I wore a plain pink, knee-length halter-neck dress and grabbed by handbag. I shoved in some files and  ate my toast as fast as I could. I had half an hour before I got a call from Tina demanding to know where I was. She always panicked if I didn't go to office on time. Even though she was my best friend since college, getting lectured by her wasn't a very pleasant thing. Tina's a bubbly, chirpy and fun-loving girl and was always optimistic. She had a certain charm in her that made everyone admire her. Her waist-length hair was a brown colour, although sometimes you could catch a glimpse of a gold in the sun.
Tina's not a miser, she loves shopping and spends, spends, spends all the time. Every week she has a new design on her nails, a new hairstyle nearly every day, and dresses that are oh-so-short. Her cheerfulness makes me forget made me forget my troubles, makes me want to enjoy life. She tried to fix me up with many of her guy friends, but I just wasn't ready. She eventually gave up, and I tried my best to make up for it by being happy around her. For the past few months, she began to think I had forgotten about Raj, and we had fun, like two friends should, but only I knew the agony I was feeling. I shook my head, reminding my self not to think about him. I didn't want to upset Tina by going to her with swollen eyes from crying,

I adjusted the straps of my dress and fixed up my hair as I waited for Tina to open the door.
"Come in"
I entered her cabin, looking around for her.
"Tina...tu kahaan he?"
"Yahaan pe...help!" she squealed, her voice sort of muffled.
"I would. If I could find you" I stepped over piles of empty coffee mugs, scrunched up tissues, papers and files scattered all over the floor., "You seriously need to clean this place"
"I know. And look under the table, the secret door..."
"Oh"
I pulled back the chair and crouched under the table, sticking my head into the small passageway leading to an underground room, our own secret hideout. I crawled inside and saw Tina with her foot stuck under a small cupboard.
"Oh my God! How did you do that?"
"Ask questions later...first help me!" she whined. I rushed forward and lifted up the cupboard without much trouble.
She gave me a dreamy look and sighed, "You are so strong, but not as strong as my Shahid Kapoor"
"Tweety-bird, Chill! Don't start getting weird ideas"
I helped her to her feet, and noticed the slight swelling on her ankle which caused her to limp. I murmured a quick prayer as I picked her up like a child. Climbing the ladder was the difficult part, but we somehow managed, or should I say I somehow managed by putting Tina's feet on my shoulders and climbing up. When she was finally on safe, stable ground, I let her go and collapsed onto the floor.
"You are so fat" I wheezed
"He-ey.."
"Yaar tune kamar todh di"
"Sorry, I um, could get my masseuse to come" She had a guilty expression on her face,as if she was unsure, she didn't want me to be upset. I didn't really want a massage, but I couldn't ignore her efforts to please me and agreed. She grinned and called her personal assistant Priya. Priya was a good friend of ours, she didn't know about Raj, but she knew that there was something, and she was always extra nice to me. Her hair was cropped short in a pixie cut, revealing a small butterfly tattoo on her neck. She always wore professional clothes, a pencil skirt, coat, shirt all buttoned up, and small studs at work,  even though she knew that Tina wouldn't object to her wearing whatever she wanted to.
"Hello Pri" Tina yelled into the phone.
"Pri....are you coming to the movie tonight? You have to come....yes of course Naku is coming.....Its gonna be so much fun!! We will go shopping afterwards....oh what did I want to tell you? Oh yeah, um could you send John over to Naku's cabin, she wants to get massaged....Thanks Pri, and don't be late tonight" Tina slid the phone shut and told me to go to my cabin.
"Johnnie darling will be waiting for you" she said, in a pristine voice, sounding like an angel.
I shook my head at her feigned innocence and left her to her file.
Hope you like it
Suvi
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice updt!!!!!!!!!!! same problem................cant wait for Dutta.............see nakku is so sad...............missing a partner..................
updt soooooooooooon..........waiting eagerly...........Thnx fr PM.
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushankitvc

nice updt!!!!!!!!!!! same problem................cant wait for Dutta.............see nakku is so sad...............missing a partner..................

updt soooooooooooon..........waiting eagerly...........Thnx fr PM.

Dutta will come sloowly aaram se😆 abhi there is heaps of time till D's entry but who knows I am not going to give anything away for this ff.😉 
Thankyou....and I will update soon...ur welcome for the pm😊