REALLY Getting tired of the story line..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I mean how can someone be soo stupidd? (Reet)
And I really liked Bhisham and they just killed him off.
And even KNOWING Jashoda wants to kill him off the father STILL drinks the milk. KNOWING how cunning jashoda is.

And can they change the actress who plays jashoda ? OMG, I have to look away whenever she is on screen.. The way she scrunches up her nose it is repulsive.. makes me wanna cry :(
:'(

show is going off-air, last day is the 9th.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8179-mera-naam-karegi-roshan-to-go-off-air.htm
@Sillykitty~ Ya, Bhisham was an interesting character.  Unlike most of the characters on the show, he wasn't strictly black or white.  He was gray shaded.  I really hope Thakur doesn't die & I hope Bhisham & Yagya come back.  I really miss both these guys.  The writers could have done so much more w/these 2 good lookin' guys:-(  Edited by edabella - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Infofan

show is going off-air, last day is the 9th.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8179-mera-naam-karegi-roshan-to-go-off-air.htm
AWW noooo!  😭 I liked the show.. except for those little stuff that I just complained about..
Originally posted by edabella

@Sillykitty~ Ya, Bhisham was an interesting character.  Unlike most of the characters on the show, he wasn't strictly black or white.  He was gray shaded.  I really hope Thakur doesn't die & I hope Bhisham & Yagya come back.  I really miss both these guys.  The writers could have done so much more w/these 2 good lookin' guys:-( 

yea I agree :(

well I can say about Bhisham, because Yagyea hmm i dont really like him that much.. I like the new guy better then him.. but yea Bhisham was a really interesting character

same here, they messed up the whole story line by first yag leavin n then bhaism, n now they r killin the father off.
😡😡😡this show is one big mess...