•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
ok so here goes one more couple to be introduced in Geet!! Smile

maan's sister n NT's brother Wink

I think as its 6 days now they need more ppl to work for them coz otherwise its hard for the actor/actress to work like crazy Tongue thats why they will carry 4 couples at the same time so that they can easily essay in time Wink 4 couples like Maneet , NT-Dev, Deveera, n Anvesha-NT bro Tongue

i think thats a good step of the CV's .. those of us were worried about maneet that they will be tired or stressed with overload of work , they might get their break then Tongue but ya plss every epi we need Maneet for sure !! its ok if you r introducing some one new but dont spoil or make less space of our Maneet CV's !!Angry that wont be tolarable Angry other than that its ok as long as our Maneet is ok we r ok LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL what say guys??
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah i agreewith u but i still dont want anybody creating trouble for Maaneet so soon, we have just started to breadth and we have started to get apprehensive of this new entry of Anwesha. Plz Cvs let this happy track go on, there are so many seriels which inspite of being happy generate TRPs, u dont need these twists so often.
GHSP was originally all about love, attraction, romance, nok-jhok and irrisistable chemistry, so plz let it again go in that track so that we can sit back and enjoy, and u can bet on anything that this new found romance will generate more TRP then any more bad twists.
Almost all Maaneet lovers will agree with me.