Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KWK 3 KAREENA SAIF Episode VIDEO December 5th 2010 - Page 5

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

kareena said.. "oh god everyone looked so FAT"πŸ˜† ohhhhhhhh bebo..

and saif is too good yaar.. his best answer was "bad behaviour"πŸ˜† and amir's dog with a star name🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: desigal90

They both are lucky. THey mirror each other.

When saif won the hamper, bebo's all saifuuuu you won and he's all, "I know, and i'm not giving it to you" πŸ˜†

But how cute was that when he touched her cheeks. They looked so adorable together.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Glee

kareena said.. "oh god everyone looked so FAT"πŸ˜† ohhhhhhhh bebo..

and saif is too good yaar.. his best answer was "bad behaviour"πŸ˜† and amir's dog with a star name🀣

I think she was trying to get back at Preity Zinta for what she said about her on KWK. WHen I was looking at bebo's expressions, she didn't like when PZ said anyone but bebo. So bebo was like everyone looks fat, but I think she mean herself of course and PZ too πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I LOVED Saif's expression when Preity said he would be the last person she'd call in an emergency 🀣 

Kareena-Preity don't get along and especially didn't at that time..the feeling was mutual..I think things are somewhat better now with Kareena dating Saif and Preity being a really good friend of his.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Things are definitely much better now. Tht's why kareena didnt say anything in response to what preity said.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Yeah def things are much better with PZ and bebo now. PZ said in interview that after bebo starting dating Saif, she got to know her very well. And she likes her now. Same with bebo, they both okay with each other now.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yes didn't Preity go upto Kareena and say Saif's my best friend so I guess this means we have to be friends or something? 🀣

When will Karan invite Preity on the show?
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
PZ is very entertaining and bubbly and cute and honest just like bebo. Def want to see her on the show.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haila, Bebo darling on this show and nothing controvertial! I guess htis is improvement on her part!

Well apart from the fact that htey're so open about their live in relationship, but they always were!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I can't believe bebo chickened out when Karan asked her to rank the actors in terms of talent. She completely made her own list. WOW bebo has changed. Am glad this is better for her. Or she will be bashed left and right, if she choose some actor/actress over the other.