Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Boy they came a long way considering looking at their old episode on KWK lol. They were good though rather prefer Saif's rapid fire that man got amazing sense of humor it was irritating when bebo were popping in his answers and give him the suggestions what she thought would be right poor him...but they compliment each other well and looks great together wish them luck hope they get married soon!

Ps.Shahid is much better than Imran!
Lavender21 thumbnail
These too are totally made 4 each other! I seriously wanna man like Saif, such a gentlemen! However, i felt Kareena left herself behind, I waz lookin for some juicy answers from her not so much as expected! All in all the best so far this season!
Edited by -Unknowndesires - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kareena is holding herself back now because she is behaving lol. She doesn't want to be her old self. Getting herself in trouble for what she says because she is too honest. Like on the Date with Family, she also was holding herself back.

And I think kareena ranked Imran ahead of Shahid because nowdays it's Imran that is popular. When is the last hit shahid had? And kareena has been dying to work with Imran. She likes him, hence she put him above Shahid. He is the new superstar. Future superstar.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
after watching the whole thing i still think kareena is so annoying and bratty
dont know how saif puts up with her and the way she calls him saifu saifu saifu every 1 minute
saifs RFR was much better n fun
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who is the guy saif named & said bad behavior?? Saif was awesome 

that part where karan says well i am not with a women what is he trying to sneak in 

when karan ask saif who she shares the most chemistry with & she is like Aaaaamir & his like noooo Shahid why the hell does she think she has chemistry with Aamir 😕 

Overall nice EP Saif was just awesome his face expression are priceless 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Bad behavior = Shiney Ahuja.
And I agree Saif rapid fire was MUCH better and hilarious as well! 😆

Obviously she will say Aamir..because he gave her her biggest hit ever 😆 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She will say Aamir for obvious reasons.

Coz she feels conscience of her relatoinship with shahid in front of saif. Shahid is obviously not an option.
And this confirms that there was indeed something between kareena and hrithik, which she might have told Saif.

Siafu was a sweetheart, and said shahid. He's so mature. And such a gentleman!

KAREENA IS SO LUCKY!
Her face lights up around him!!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Saif was super,I loved the answers he gave about Aamir and his puppy,KJO and SRK.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not only kareena is lucky, but Saif is lucky that he got such a young gorgeous girl who loves him so much.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They both are lucky. THey mirror each other.

When saif won the hamper, bebo's all saifuuuu you won and he's all, "I know, and i'm not giving it to you" 😆