Manoj clarifies his friendship with Shweta - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pratts

That is exactly what i meant, i am not saying shweta is to blame but Mr. Manoj ke code of conduct throughout his marriage hi shayad aisa hai if even a rumor sounded true enough for the Mrs. to leave--that is what i meant with no fire no smoke logic--also I must add i found swetha really going out of her way to accomadate Tiwari's nakras-especially the dinner table saaf karna hai.  Maybe she is like that-who knows

Yeah.. and I HATED her for caring so much abt this Fox🤢 I guess what MT said abt ST was true🤢 When she thinks or decides that this Mr. or Mrs./Ms. X is good, she goes n does anything n everything for him/her even if the later one ill-treats her🤢 And I really hope she stops this🤢
How many times will he clarify...........he did that in the house also.......too many clarifications makes people wonder !!!
Originally posted by hima_123

the basic assumption was if MT's wife has left him for a reason there is quite a probability that her side of story is true as we are not aware of what has happened in their life before this BB)

No. The no fire no smoke thing means that since there is a rumour (and maybe MT's wife reacted to it), it must be true. MT-ST affair is the fire and the rumour is the smoke. Assertion is that smoke cannot be without fire. That is to say, the rumour cannot exist without the affair. I am just saying there have been and will be rumours in this world which have no basis in fact whatsoever.

I don't have a problem with there being "quite a probability" of it being true. My problem is with the certainty of the conclusion.

Another way to kill time I suppose, must be bored now that he's out of the house:)

How many times Manoj will clarify this ???  He brings this topic so frequently that one thinks that he indeed has affair with ST  😳
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

MAY GOD BLESS MANOJ.
Yes..
I wish he should ask 4 forgiveness, then only God'll bless him.😊
Originally posted by mpc.sofar

@sarah1024 and pratts

If someone is X, calling him X is not abuse. It is fact.

By pratts' own logic, he/she actually is a murderer just because I said so. But the logic is faulty. By my own logic, I don't call pratts a murderer.

pratts vehemently opposed this statement, hence he/she disagrees with his/her own logic.

That is exactly what I am saying. That logic is faulty. But it is pratts' logic, not mine. That logic states that anyone can say any rubbish and it must be true because a saying can be quoted in its defence without understanding it - "there is no smoke without fire".

I understand your point of view but I'm not really sure what/who the discussion is about and in what context pratts is using that logic for the contestant (I think MT) in question. It might be faulty but you could refute that without bringing her personally into the discussion. Calling another member a murderer is insensitive even if you're kidding, being sarcastic, or trying to prove a point. I hope you understand what I mean.
initially i thought he is saying true that his wife had a doubt on him .... but after seeing his true colors who knows..he may be lying that his wife doubts  he is having an affair with ST.........😆.looser  MT.........
Media life is not as simple and decent as it seems. The inner realities are harsh...  I just got a website on inside news and I am shocked to read those stories. Who knows what is reality in his case.. Their extra-marital, having extra fun with only friends and other things are very very common.

May be they were dating earlier and than stopped. May be MT is just using ST name to make himself clear.. He is a liar too! But I don't believe that when ST and MT were only professionals than why they both claimed that they are friends for long, visiting each other's home and in touch with spouses as well where as than they don't know that they both were approached for BB and MT is separated since months when every other person knows this except ST. Seems something is fishy!!
Edited by decent_girll - 13 years ago
Originally posted by decent_girll

Media life is not as simple and decent as it seems. The inner realities are harsh...  I just got a website on inside news and I am shocked to read those stories. Who knows what is reality in his case.. Their extra-marital, having extra fun with only friends and other things are very very common.

May be they were dating earlier and than stopped. May be MT is just using ST name to make himself clear.. He is a liar too! But I don't believe that when ST and MT were only professionals than why they both claimed that they are friends for long, visiting each other's home and in touch with spouses as well where as than they don't know that they both were approached for BB and MT is separated since months when every other person knows this except ST. Seems something is fishy!!

MT is a good character actor. When he is acting, he totally gets into the character. And when he is showing any character, he is actually acting..!