Manoj clarifies his friendship with Shweta - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mpc.sofar

there is no smoke without fire, kuch to hoga just like that no one will call you a murderer.

Two things: First, that logic makes no sense whatsoever. Second, are you serious? You are calling someone that you don't know a murderer. On a public forum, no less. For what? She/he has a different opinion, that's why? That's like the height of tactlessness. Personal remarks aren't allowed and what you wrote was a classic example of one. Kindly refrain from doing that again!
Originally posted by sarah1024

Two things: First, that logic makes no sense whatsoever. Second, are you serious? You are calling someone that you don't know a murderer. On a public forum, no less. For what? She/he has a different opinion, that's why? That's like the height of tactlessness. Personal remarks aren't allowed and what you wrote was a classic example of one. Kindly refrain from doing that again!

Thank you sarah, what I was trying to say exactly!! Thanks a ton again๐Ÿ˜Š
@sarah1024 and pratts

If someone is X, calling him X is not abuse. It is fact.

By pratts' own logic, he/she actually is a murderer just because I said so. But the logic is faulty. By my own logic, I don't call pratts a murderer.

pratts vehemently opposed this statement, hence he/she disagrees with his/her own logic.

Originally posted by sarah1024

First, that logic makes no sense whatsoever.

That is exactly what I am saying. That logic is faulty. But it is pratts' logic, not mine. That logic states that anyone can say any rubbish and it must be true because a saying can be quoted in its defence without understanding it - "there is no smoke without fire".
the problem with the guy is that he takes no responsibility of his own actions always blames somebody else for his problems ... this must also be his own cooked up version
Guys please dont fight..

I agree with pratts points, but I guess it is MT who will put doubts in his wife's mind with his kind of 'jokes'.. like we all saw how MT jokes.. ( badmouthing ST everywhere and then calls it a joke )..

So even if there is nothing, MT himself is capable of polluting the environment .. And that's what he did.. Or may be his wife just got sick of his politics? Because his wife left him around the time he started his political career..

Personally I feel, it had nothing to do with ST.. With or Without ST, it's difficult to live with a person like Mr.Fox.. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
first we should find out the person who is taking the interview from him.
lols @ Rasny! true! sumone mentioned... dt mayb he is payin him 2 tke his intrview... ; )
image ki vatt lagade usne tu apni .... : |

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Guys please dont fight..

I agree with pratts points, but I guess it is MT who will put doubts in his wife's mind with his kind of 'jokes'.. like we all saw how MT jokes.. ( badmouthing ST everywhere and then calls it a joke )..

So even if there is nothing, MT himself is capable of polluting the environment .. And that's what he did.. Or may be his wife just got sick of his politics? Because his wife left him around the time he started his political career..

Personally I feel, it had nothing to do with ST.. With or Without ST, it's difficult to live with a person like Mr.Fox.. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

That is exactly what i meant, i am not saying shweta is to blame but Mr. Manoj ke code of conduct throughout his marriage hi shayad aisa hai if even a rumor sounded true enough for the Mrs. to leave--that is what i meant with no fire no smoke logic--also I must add i found swetha really going out of her way to accomadate Tiwari's nakras-especially the dinner table saaf karna hai.  Maybe she is like that-who knows

You are a murderer.
๐Ÿคฃthis forum always manages to surprise me...ssly!!

@sarah1024 and pratts

If someone is X, calling him X is not abuse. It is fact.

By pratts' own logic, he/she actually is a murderer just because I said so. But the logic is faulty. By my own logic, I don't call pratts a murderer.

pratts vehemently opposed this statement, hence he/she disagrees with his/her own logic.

That is exactly what I am saying. That logic is faulty. But it is pratts' logic, not mine. That logic states that anyone can say any rubbish and it must be true because a saying can be quoted in its defence without understanding it - "there is no smoke without fire".

Your logic misses the basic assumptions on which Pratt based his/her logic(the basic assumption was if MT's wife has left him for a reason there is quite a probability that her side of story is true as we are not aware of what has happened in their life before this BB)

You are equating your statement  "Pratt is a murderer-it must be true"-to the above situation.....your logic can fit into this situation if you are:
1. Pratt's wife..
2. You left Pratt and are going towards divorce....because you think Pratt is a murderer

Since none of the assumptions is true...your logic is faulty.

Edited by hima_123 - 13 years ago