rahulrrmodi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi

following is an article from my blog

indian-telly-vision.blogspot.com

thanks

--------------------------------------

A good and observant writer can make your show worth a watch. I think the team of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai deserves a big round of applause. They have done it in past and they did it again with the current track in the show. They have showed time and again how small daily life incidents of common man can be made worth a watch.

In the current track, we saw an incident that is common to every indian household. How often do we face the problem of the mithaiwala giving us old sweets. Using this small everyday incident, they built a small and interesting track. Kudos to them for not only observing such small daily events, but also for making them dramatic and interesting to watch. I am sure, the TRPs wont fall and the marketing department of Star Plus will still be happy to continue their rishta with them. Also the audience is able to identify with these simple incidents of life and this is one reason why even after 2 years the show still remains one of the flagship shows for the channel.

Also the show deserves an applause for tonnes of emotional scenes which are very important for keeping a daily show running. The show has a feel of a typical happy happy Rajshri film where they play with small emotions in the life of a normal Indian. Like their films, the show also has the situation and time making life of Akshara difficult. Unlike other shows, the characters are more realistic and you wont find any overly dresses female playing the vamp. And i think we need to give them a bigger hand for keeping these elements intact even after 2 years. (while most shows after 2 years run out of story and become like any other show, this show still strives to be the same)

Though the show has its set of critics who keep ripping it apart as a sugar coated pill, we know that a show has to run and be high on TRP charts. So as long as they are doing well, who cares what the f**k have the critics to say.

I just hope the show remains the way it is. And this rishta goes on for many more years to come.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

[/QUOTE] nice post yr👍🏼
_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 thnx for sharing 😛
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YA UR RIGHT I AGREE WITH U
.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome!!!
thnxx for sharing!!!
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with u yrkkh is the show which can be watched without any bore
rahulrrmodi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks

for liking the post

there are more posts on indian-telly-vision.blogspot.com

plz follow this blog
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing..!!!😊
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
bt i feel nw they r streching d show too much i mean no progress just small daily mithai types incidents cannot be beared always........nd by seeing the promo of ram sita plot i think show is ending.......naitik said "hamari is adhuri kahani ko yahin pura karte hain"...........
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rahulrrmodi

hi

following is an article from my blog

indian-telly-vision.blogspot.com

thanks

--------------------------------------

A good and observant writer can make your show worth a watch. I think the team of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai deserves a big round of applause. They have done it in past and they did it again with the current track in the show. They have showed time and again how small daily life incidents of common man can be made worth a watch.

In the current track, we saw an incident that is common to every indian household. How often do we face the problem of the mithaiwala giving us old sweets. Using this small everyday incident, they built a small and interesting track. Kudos to them for not only observing such small daily events, but also for making them dramatic and interesting to watch. I am sure, the TRPs wont fall and the marketing department of Star Plus will still be happy to continue their rishta with them. Also the audience is able to identify with these simple incidents of life and this is one reason why even after 2 years the show still remains one of the flagship shows for the channel.

Also the show deserves an applause for tonnes of emotional scenes which are very important for keeping a daily show running. The show has a feel of a typical happy happy Rajshri film where they play with small emotions in the life of a normal Indian. Like their films, the show also has the situation and time making life of Akshara difficult. Unlike other shows, the characters are more realistic and you wont find any overly dresses female playing the vamp. And i think we need to give them a bigger hand for keeping these elements intact even after 2 years. (while most shows after 2 years run out of story and become like any other show, this show still strives to be the same)

Though the show has its set of critics who keep ripping it apart as a sugar coated pill, we know that a show has to run and be high on TRP charts. So as long as they are doing well, who cares what the f**k have the critics to say.

I just hope the show remains the way it is. And this rishta goes on for many more years to come.

hey for ur kind info.......d show has been on air for1and half year in jan2011 it will complete 2years.......