Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

wow then i'll enjoy this

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Lets not get scared sasha...........may be what we r thinking does not happen .......it may happen in different way...........see the entire story revolves around Nakusha...........its about beautiful girl put under black cover by her mother to save her from bad world........I m sure chaskar will eye nakusha as this is the reason why she hide her face..........n story will unfold in such a way where dutta will come to face this reality as to why did she hide her face ?.............I feel dutta will not throw her out as no matter how harsh he becomes, he is not  old dutta........he is in deep love with Nakusha.......he just needs one push...........that will b chaskar............if u observe every bad event has made them more closer. such is the connection b/w them..........they r soulmates............I feel this time dutta fearlessly will move one step forward to trust Nakusha........
now this time its not about Loving Nakusha or not........its something dutta has no control over........this is time for dutta to learn how to trust people he loves..........he will learn to trust Nakusha.........the love is so strong that it will supercede all the doubts n prejudice he holds ........It will not be intentional effort on his part, it will happen to him due to the strength of their love.

thanks for the replay mussy u liten up my heart so ur saying that  "The darkest hour is just before dawn".

so datta will break our heart and fix it back. but he already did that but we still love him this prove "love is blind" or we "blinded by love"
Edited by sasha_1 - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vampgirl

wow then i'll enjoy this

u going to cry when datta break nakku heart and it will break our heart. so for one week we have get ready to cry and hold tissue paper to wipe it.
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vampgirl

wow then i'll enjoy this

When nakusha's face revealed at SR........I was very disappointed but now I am enjoying it as many people thought once her face gets revealed........story will not move forward n LTL might end.........but CVs r superb............dutta does not know truth behind her face.......Its mystery for him .......its a fiction show.......its so beautiful that dutta is confused n trying to find what is her real face?,........his mind is perplexed........they have made these characters beautifully........though face got revealed but truth is yet to be revealed......its superb n I will enjoy it now !!! unless I watch it without any preconceived thoughts, I won't enjoy this show.......so I trust CVs n I m enjoying LTL.............
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
oh no one more to wait 😭  ab me naku ko aur torture hote nahi dekh sakti and biggest think is agar dutta uspar shaq karega ki bullet ka matter already plotted by naku then 🤢
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasha_1

thanks for the replay mussy u liten up my heart so ur saying that  "The darkest hour is just before dawn".

so datta will break our heart and fix it back. but he already did that but we still love him this prove "love is blind" or we "blinded by love"

Absolutely ! You r bang on sasha............Love is never intentional...........see when nakusha was taken by Anna ......Kala did show him the letter " see supriya wrote to nakusha"......n she is the reason why u r suffering......but see he went to take her back...........what was in Anna's cd that pushed dutta to go for Nakusha.........Her love is so pure and true.......it always has an impact on dutta.......Its Nakusha..........His Nakusha n she will remain so.......come what may.......whenever he will hear the voice of true love...........he will run towards her...........he won't be able to control himself.......he unintentionally will move one step further in love.......i.e Trusting blindly the one he loves

For love to be true it must be blind.... For love to be blind it means the vessel through which it flows refuses or chooses not to see undesirable features of their object of affection...........

That will happen to Dutta............😳
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Absolutely ! You r bang on sasha............Love is never intentional...........see when nakusha was taken by Anna ......Kala did show him the letter " see supriya wrote to nakusha"......n she is the reason why u r suffering......but see he went to take her back...........what was in Anna's cd that pushed dutta to go for Nakusha.........Her love is so pure and true.......it always has an impact on dutta.......Its Nakusha..........His Nakusha n she will remain so.......come what may.......whenever he will hear the voice of true love...........he will run towards her...........he won't be able to control himself.......he unintentionally will move one step further in love.......i.e Trusting blindly the one he loves

For love to be true it must be blind.... For love to be blind it means the vessel through which it flows refuses or chooses not to see undesirable features of their object of affection...........

That will happen to Dutta............😳

well said mussy 👏

nakku is blinded by datta love and she deeply understand datta very well as datta said in SR to nakku that every man should have wife like nakku.

he deeply hate hiding the truth the only mistake nakku keep on making only she don't want to hurt datta at any cost. datta did not hate naku. datta is angry to ward her for not trusting him. she trust every but not him. i hope datta understand why.