chaskar may prove beneficial for tasha

shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys, in friday's episode, they showed that chaskr ko pata chal gaya hai ki uske kisi aadmi ne dutta par bullet nahi chalayi. now, wat i think is ki chaskar uss insaan ko dhundne ki koshsish karega jisne "uske kandhe par bandook rakhkar goli chalayi hai". agar usse pata chal jata hai ki kala hi wo insaan hai jisne bullet chalwayi hai, den there r 2 possibilities. one is ki wo kala ke saath milkar dutta ke khilaaf saazish kare (lyk wo tasha ko separate kar de. usse kala ka kaam bhi ho jayega nd naku ke bina dutta toot jayega to kaam nahi kar payega so chaskar's motive will also be sreved). but other possibility being wo kala ke saath na mile aur dutta ko uski sacchai bata de in order to prove that usne dutta pe bullet nahi chalayi.

watever the case may be, but it is certain that chaskar has sum role in cuming episodes n if he will be shown then either of the 2 above possibilities will happen.

wat r ur opinion guys????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti10august

guys, in friday's episode, they showed that chaskr ko pata chal gaya hai ki uske kisi aadmi ne dutta par bullet nahi chalayi. now, wat i think is ki chaskar uss insaan ko dhundne ki koshsish karega jisne "uske kandhe par bandook rakhkar goli chalayi hai". agar usse pata chal jata hai ki kala hi wo insaan hai jisne bullet chalwayi hai, den there r 2 possibilities. one is ki wo kala ke saath milkar dutta ke khilaaf saazish kare (lyk wo tasha ko separate kar de. usse kala ka kaam bhi ho jayega nd naku ke bina dutta toot jayega to kaam nahi kar payega so chaskar's motive will also be sreved). but other possibility being wo kala ke saath na mile aur dutta ko uski sacchai bata de in order to prove that usne dutta pe bullet nahi chalayi.

watever the case may be, but it is certain that chaskar has sum role in cuming episodes n if he will be shown then either of the 2 above possibilities will happen.

wat r ur opinion guys????????

shruti very nice post........ I feel chaskar wants to become big n powerful don like dutta bhau....so he will team up with Kalawati to dumb dutta n say that " bajji n naku trapped him by this bullet plot''.......she will be successful in making dutta alone for sometime. with this thing dutta's old friend baji will be out of his life, and Nakusha will be at the receiving end........When Chaskar will be told Nakusha is dutta's wife so he will definitely want to see how is dutta's wife?........like other evil guys anna, malmal.........Chaskhar will be greedy to get Nakusha.......he will lie to dutta about her to make matters worst...........may be after seeing her love for dutta he gives up....or may be bajji outside PN gets enough evidence against people who trapped them.......I am sure Chaskar is there to instill more poison and MUs b/w Duji n Tasha.............we will have to wait long for their union I guess.......
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes chaskar may play a big role in bringing tasha closer
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chaskar will not bother about what datta feel he will never try to prove that he did not try to shoot datta or datta won't believe chaskar word (if he say) that he did not shoot him.

kala may hand shake with chaskar to hurt nakku.
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasha_1

Chaskar will not bother about what datta feel he will never try to prove that he did not try to shoot datta or datta won't believe chaskar word (if he say) that he did not shoot him.

kala may hand shake with chaskar to hurt nakku.

sasha u r right I feel chaskhar will tell him that I did not shoot at you......Kala wil team up with chaskar...........kala saying ' kia pata chaskar hamaray kisi kaam ajae".......he will tell dutta he did not shoot so kala words will occupy dutta's mind n he will think naku did it......it was somehow much spelled in earlier episode that he runs flesh business n he is don......but dutta is clean man so may be chaskar eyes nakusha to sell her to bad people........he will play big role....chaskar will harm dutta emotionally n might team up with kala to throw naku out of PN n sell her onwards to bad people ๐Ÿ˜•
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
ya u  r right but i think tasha ka union will be on 28th dec as they are completing 1 year & then may be anna's bro...............
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vampgirl

ya u  r right but i think tasha ka union will be on 28th dec as they are completing 1 year & then may be anna's bro...............

do u really think LTL anniversary may push them to unite Tasha.......I doubt it ๐Ÿ˜•
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
ya i think it is so varna ye drunk & dance hoga hi nahi is me 1 week jayega then after that chaskar & dutta will fight again it will take 2nd week afterthat naku ka inocence prove ho jayega 3rd week  (surely kala ke bare mekuch pata nahi chalega๐Ÿ˜ก) aur phir union on 29th dec i think so............ sorry if i'm making ltl so predictable but don't know why ye drunk and dance news ne mujhe jadahi upset kar diya hai i mean ek bar drunk chal jata par dance......................  Edited by Vampgirl - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

sasha u r right I feel chaskhar will tell him that I did not shoot at you......Kala wil team up with chaskar...........kala saying ' kia pata chaskar hamaray kisi kaam ajae".......he will tell dutta he did not shoot so kala words will occupy dutta's mind n he will think naku did it......it was somehow much spelled in earlier episode that he runs flesh business n he is don......but dutta is clean man so may be chaskar eyes nakusha to sell her to bad people........he will play big role....chaskar will harm dutta emotionally n might team up with kala to throw naku out of PN n sell her onwards to bad people ๐Ÿ˜•

when chaskar said that he do flesh business and i am so scared of ur thought. is datta going to break my heart once again (like: he break my heart into thousand pieces after nakku save datta family from mandir and datta throw nakku out and i cried for nakku)
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasha_1

when chaskar said that he do flesh business and i am so scared of ur thought. is datta going to break my heart once again (like: he break my heart into thousand pieces after nakku save datta family from mandir and datta throw nakku out and i cried for nakku)

Lets not get scared sasha...........may be what we r thinking does not happen .......it may happen in different way...........see the entire story revolves around Nakusha...........its about beautiful girl put under black cover by her mother to save her from bad world........I m sure chaskar will eye nakusha as this is the reason why she hide her face..........n story will unfold in such a way where dutta will come to face this reality as to why did she hide her face ?.............I feel dutta will not throw her out as no matter how harsh he becomes, he is not  old dutta........he is in deep love with Nakusha.......he just needs one push...........that will b chaskar............if u observe every bad event has made them more closer. such is the connection b/w them..........they r soulmates............I feel this time dutta fearlessly will move one step forward to trust Nakusha........
now this time its not about Loving Nakusha or not........its something dutta has no control over........this is time for dutta to learn how to trust people he loves..........he will learn to trust Nakusha.........the love is so strong that it will supercede all the doubts n prejudice he holds ........It will not be intentional effort on his part, it will happen to him due to the strength of their love.
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago