Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Ankita.M: I loved the scenes you posted!! Specially the first one! 

@Mehak_Luvs_Rani: The expressions on Armaan's face after seeing Shashank was priceless!!😆
OMG! First that post by Reemz and not this, you guys are surely going to make me miss DMG!

Ahh man! I really dunno how can an AR fan not miss DMG😭
I miss it LIKE HELL,I want it back😭

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For me it was the scene in which Riddhima goes to meet Armaan after Shanky came to know about their relationship.It was such such a beautiful scene.Needless to say,Karan and Sukku were brilliant in it.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Kritz08

For me it was the scene in which Riddhima goes to meet Armaan after Shanky came to know about their relationship.It was such such a beautiful scene.Needless to say,Karan and Sukku were brilliant in it.

Are you talking about this scene by any chance, Kritz?
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Ahh man! I really dunno how can an AR fan not miss DMG😭
I miss it LIKE HELL,I want it back😭

I feel three years was enough. Actually, I feel two years was only enough. It got dragged way too much after the shoot out. I love DMG but I know it can't go on forever.
And don't cry! DMG's over but I'm sure we'll get the cast back on-screen very soon!🤗

I feel three years was enough. Actually, I feel two years was only enough. It got dragged way too much after the shoot out. I love DMG but I know it can't go on forever.
And don't cry! DMG's over but I'm sure we'll get the cast back on-screen very soon!🤗

It feels like even 3 years were not enough!😆
There is still so much they can show with AR & I want to see that.
I want them to give a nice and good closure to AR for once & for all.
Even if DMG comes back for just a year,I won't complaint since as you said it cannot go on forever but they should atleast give a nice closure to AR.
Their life after their re-union,their marriage and their life after-marriage.
They can show alot and that's what I wanna see but let's just see what happens

.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

It feels like even 3 years were not enough!😆
There is still so much they can show with AR & I want to see that.
I want them to give a nice and good closure to AR for once & for all.
Even if DMG comes back for just a year,I won't complaint since as you said it cannot go on forever but they should atleast give a nice closure to AR.
Their life after their re-union,their marriage and their life after-marriage.
They can show alot and that's what I wanna see but let's just see what happens

LoL!!😆
Well you guys are working towards DMG3 na? I'm pretty indifferent towards it coming back to tell you the truth, but all the very best to you guys. 
Even I felt that they should've closed the show with AR marriage. Don't get me wrong, that was a lovely confession but it didn't seem like you could close the show with that. I said also in some post that they should've shown probably some after-marriage pics of AR so that at least AR fans would have the satisfaction that AR lived happily ever after😃
Altaira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ahh!! lovely post..!! i love all KASU scenes naming it to best phase of AR that make every scene even more special...definitely d cutest chemistry ;-)
i loved all scenes posted here...i would like to add more cute scenes...which i feel to be the cutest talks between AR

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7WiD9S-9E0&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm0pnV2ai3Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQoypUNWgjs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I Love every scene of AR ;-)

H@rry

Edited by Cutiepie_KSG - 13 years ago

LoL!!😆
Well you guys are working towards DMG3 na? I'm pretty indifferent towards it coming back to tell you the truth, but all the very best to you guys. 
Even I felt that they should've closed the show with AR marriage. Don't get me wrong, that was a lovely confession but it didn't seem like you could close the show with that. I said also in some post that they should've shown probably some after-marriage pics of AR so that at least AR fans would have the satisfaction that AR lived happily ever after😃

Haha! Its okay,there are many around who think the same😆 But thanks😳
Oh,for a fact I ALWAYS knew that the day DMG would end,it WILL be with AR's re-union and nothing else or more.
Even though we all were desperately longing for AR's reunion,we all knew that DMG's end would be the "D" day!!
But you know,the fact that they did not show marriage and stuff gives me hope that they can well plan to get it back😆
If I look back at it,the reunion in the last scene was actually the whole essence of the episode.
But anyways,if it comes back or not-AR will always remain my most favourite jodi ever😳

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Are you talking about this scene by any chance, Kritz?

Yes Neethz....i toh love love love that scene😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritz08

Yes Neethz....i toh love love love that scene😳

Yup! Me too!! I specially like the "King Kong" part!! Armaan is so adorable!!!