tears are not ready to stop

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

today, i was seeing vivah movie.  wen the hospital scene came where shahid n amrita r their in hospital, amrita lying on bed n shahid ready to put sindoor in her maang, i don't know why i started crying 😭😭😭by remembering tasha in operation theatre. although there are no similarities between the two, but still i don't know wat makes me cry. rather, now-a-days wenever i m seeing any couple, i suddenly got remembered of tasha nd starts crying. can anyone tell how can overcame this? please help!!!!!!

Originally posted by shruti10august

today, i was seeing vivah movie.  wen the hospital scene came where shahid n amrita r their in hospital, amrita lying on bed n shahid ready to put sindoor in her maang, i don't know why i started crying 😭😭😭by remembering tasha in operation theatre. although there are no similarities between the two, but still i don't know wat makes me cry. rather, now-a-days wenever i m seeing any couple, i suddenly got remembered of tasha nd starts crying. can anyone tell how can overcame this? please help!!!!!!

Keep watching LTL..........It will surely make you lot happier...........and awestruck......I have watched OT scenes so many times n I also could feel their love n pain......It was indeed amazing n I have never watched any serial that touched my soul except LTL........It makes you feel for dutta n nakusha n their pure love for each other.......
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Keep watching LTL..........It will surely make you lot happier...........and awestruck......I have watched OT scenes so many times n I also could feel their love n pain......It was indeed amazing n I have never watched any serial that touched my soul except LTL........It makes you feel for dutta n nakusha n their pure love for each other.......
  u r ryt mussy.
@Shruti...

I know sweetie how u must be feeling..it happens to me too nowdays..every song i listen to or read anything abt love...its Tasha that comes to my mind..

Just shows to what level this story has touched our hearts n soul...i would say just keep watching the show n enjoy the journey of Tasha with them 😊

I mentioned it one of the other post too..we are living their story along with them...

And dont cry sweetheart..yes i know sometimes emotions just overtake us..but the best part is you have this wonderful forum  n forum members who understand you coz we are all in same boat and will help out..so keep sharing whatever u feel or wanna express....