Astin ka saap....

suniali thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thats what seema is all about......I hate her now.....Her true colours are showiing....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ashima thumbnail
Originally posted by: suniali

Thats what seema is all about......I hate her now.....Her true colours are showiing....

Leave her yaar.....galti ho gayi ussse.....ab to manoj va ne bhi maff kar di......hum kya kar sakte ahi
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 she should be proud what she has done...now we have seen real manoj tiwari
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

she should be proud what she has done...now we have seen real manoj tiwari

yes..i think she is having good exp. regarding ppl's attitude.
Like I said elsewhere:

The format of the game is such that your own friends are going to nominate you for eviction.

Secondly, none of them knew Seema prior to coming to the house. Their first introduction to her was as a competitor.

That they have certain things in common or like to spend time together does not mean that it is a policy of "my friend, right or wrong".

The reason given by Seema for nominating Manoj was perfectly valid. I see no problems with that. Nor do I think that this should lead to a boycott of Seema.

That's like saying Veena was right in accusing Sara of back-stabbing and she is right inn continuing her vendetta against Sara. For that matter then Manoj should be justified in behaving the way he did about his nomination.

When we condemn Manoj and Veena for their attitude, we cannot by any rights criticize Seema for her decision.

tinytina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seema was the leader of the dacoit gang for a long time...to become a good leader, you need to have a good leadership quality...among dacoits there are backstabbing, gossiping and traitors too...you need to have a keen sense of observation to know these kind of people...seema has been a leader for long in the jungle...she can actually understand human nature better than the educated ones in the BB house😊
Aleena12 thumbnail
she had a reason of nominating manoj not because of the game and she not scared of being evicted like the others!
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey newbie.. where were you ? what is meant by "now"? were you there before?
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manoj was a joker right from the beginning.... in fact hats off to Sam, Shweta n Seema for bearing him all this while............he was actually like the gay in BB3 (forgot his name) who continuously bitched and gossiped but Manoj never had much guts like that guy.

It was because of Ashmit and Trishant that Manoj could not do according to his will. To an extent even Sam was pissed off by his behaviour but calmed down some time later.

The biggest thing that strikes me is why did'nt he nominate Shweta as he had so much against her. Simply because he did not have enough guts to do so. Sara n Sameer were the only ones who would not mind the nominations. 

The JOKER of the House indeed!!!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She was not wrong.....wen she nominated MT she gave a good reason for the nomination which was true................
bt why was she asking bb not to show nomination to MT......................