veecha go abroad

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
well....had stopped seeing this serial after vansh death.....tappu is totally  irritating ....and wonder all around are so  dumb  n cant  see her thru.....visiting this forum to see if some   interesting turn comes up....in vainOuch......now the best thing would be for veer to take ichcha with him abroad .   n start living their life in peace......n ichcha is best kept away from all these forces(ppl)     whom she is not able to stand up to....tappu n rest  can play musical chair as to where they want tappu to beWink....

but cvs ????????????????/Confused
ROFL  u gave me  a false hope hope tht they were actually gg abroad, b4 reading ur post.honestly..for me, whereever Veer and Ichcha stay togather tht place is a heaven..Big smileLOLThumbs Up
Originally posted by shivani109

ROFL  u gave me  a false hope hope tht they were actually gg abroad, b4 reading ur post.honestly..for me, whereever Veer and Ichcha stay togather tht place is a heaven..Big smileLOLThumbs Up

-    --------------------------------------

honestly....i wish veecha go away ...and start living their lives instead of being amongst ever interfering ppl.........
Originally posted by mithila.v

honestly....i wish veecha go away ...and start living their lives instead of being amongst ever interfering ppl.........

sweetheart, though what u say is not wrong...life for anyone is a cycle of joys n sorrows n I feel Veer n Ichcha shud not run away from their  problemsEmbarrassedBig smile but shud fight them togatherSmile
Edited by shivani109 - 12 years ago

sweetheart, though what u say is not wrong...life for anyone is a cycle of joys n sorrows n I feel Veer n Ichcha shud not run away from their  problemsEmbarrassedBig smile but shud fight them togatherSmile
ClapClap shivani, their relation will become stronger after passing these hurdles.
as long as veecha r together i dont care abt anyone else making problems 4 them,
true love will always winBig smileBig smile
Originally posted by intruderfast

ClapClap shivani, their relation will become stronger after passing these hurdles.
as long as veecha r together i dont care abt anyone else making problems 4 them,
true love will always winBig smileBig smile

Tq u Anmol..Smile i feel its all very normal 2 have ups and down in lives, but the strenght 2 face them tgather makes it easier and I am confident tht the true love between Veer n Ichcha will help them overcome all obstaacles tht come their way....Smile
i realy thought they r gg to abroad for honey moon

but these kanjoos cv's will send them to some jungle for hy moon

they have no money to buy a nice saree to ichaa

so how can we think abt abroad

well....had stopped seeing this serial after vansh death.....tappu is totally  irritating ....and wonder all around are so  dumb  n cant  see her thru.....visiting this forum to see if some   interesting turn comes up....in vainOuch......now the best thing would be for veer to take ichcha with him abroad .   n start living their life in peace......n ichcha is best kept away from all these forces(ppl)     whom she is not able to stand up to....tappu n rest  can play musical chair as to where they want tappu to beWink....

but cvs ????????????????/Confused

If they do that, drama will end...LOLLOL icccha can't be in peace or else drama will end...I wish that comes true that veecha go to america.