veecha go abroad

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
well....had stopped seeing this serial after vansh death.....tappu is totally  irritating ....and wonder all around are so  dumb  n cant  see her thru.....visiting this forum to see if some   interesting turn comes up....in vainOuch......now the best thing would be for veer to take ichcha with him abroad .   n start living their life in peace......n ichcha is best kept away from all these forces(ppl)     whom she is not able to stand up to....tappu n rest  can play musical chair as to where they want tappu to beWink....

but cvs ????????????????/Confused
Posted: 12 years ago
ROFL  u gave me  a false hope hope tht they were actually gg abroad, b4 reading ur post.honestly..for me, whereever Veer and Ichcha stay togather tht place is a heaven..Big smileLOLThumbs Up
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shivani109


ROFL  u gave me  a false hope hope tht they were actually gg abroad, b4 reading ur post.honestly..for me, whereever Veer and Ichcha stay togather tht place is a heaven..Big smileLOLThumbs Up

-    --------------------------------------

honestly....i wish veecha go away ...and start living their lives instead of being amongst ever interfering ppl.........
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mithila.v


Originally posted by shivani109


ROFL  u gave me  a false hope hope tht they were actually gg abroad, b4 reading ur post.honestly..for me, whereever Veer and Ichcha stay togather tht place is a heaven..Big smileLOLThumbs Up

-    --------------------------------------

honestly....i wish veecha go away ...and start living their lives instead of being amongst ever interfering ppl.........

sweetheart, though what u say is not wrong...life for anyone is a cycle of joys n sorrows n I feel Veer n Ichcha shud not run away from their  problemsEmbarrassedBig smile but shud fight them togatherSmile
Edited by shivani109 - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shivani109


Originally posted by mithila.v


Originally posted by shivani109


ROFL  u gave me  a false hope hope tht they were actually gg abroad, b4 reading ur post.honestly..for me, whereever Veer and Ichcha stay togather tht place is a heaven..Big smileLOLThumbs Up

-    --------------------------------------

honestly....i wish veecha go away ...and start living their lives instead of being amongst ever interfering ppl.........

sweetheart, though what u say is not wrong...life for anyone is a cycle of joys n sorrows n I feel Veer n Ichcha shud not run away from their  problemsEmbarrassedBig smile but shud fight them togatherSmile
ClapClap shivani, their relation will become stronger after passing these hurdles.
as long as veecha r together i dont care abt anyone else making problems 4 them,
true love will always winBig smileBig smile
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast


ClapClap shivani, their relation will become stronger after passing these hurdles.
as long as veecha r together i dont care abt anyone else making problems 4 them,
true love will always winBig smileBig smile

Tq u Anmol..Smile i feel its all very normal 2 have ups and down in lives, but the strenght 2 face them tgather makes it easier and I am confident tht the true love between Veer n Ichcha will help them overcome all obstaacles tht come their way....Smile
Posted: 12 years ago
i realy thought they r gg to abroad for honey moon
 
but these kanjoos cv's will send them to some jungle for hy moon
 
they have no money to buy a nice saree to ichaa
 
so how can we think abt abroad
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mithila.v


well....had stopped seeing this serial after vansh death.....tappu is totally  irritating ....and wonder all around are so  dumb  n cant  see her thru.....visiting this forum to see if some   interesting turn comes up....in vainOuch......now the best thing would be for veer to take ichcha with him abroad .   n start living their life in peace......n ichcha is best kept away from all these forces(ppl)     whom she is not able to stand up to....tappu n rest  can play musical chair as to where they want tappu to beWink....

but cvs ????????????????/Confused
 
If they do that, drama will end...LOLLOL icccha can't be in peace or else drama will end...I wish that comes true that veecha go to america.
  1  

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

5 Participants 7 Replies 1027Views

Topic started by mithila.v

Last replied by xavivilla

loader
loader
up-open TOP