Pavitra Rishta

Where is Jaywant???

CatPooh2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ever since Manav and Archu have got married, Jaywant has been missing from the picture. There was only one scene of him giving a job to Vinod but nothing beyond that. I wonder what is happening in his life?

Has he forgotten everything and moved on and thats why agreed to help Vinod or is he going to be back to take revenge from Manav and Archu? What do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatPooh2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Im suprised no one has anything to say... Goes to show how badly they have neglected such an important character in the story line that no one can even predict whats going to happen next or whether he will be coming back in the show also or not....

PR started as a brilliant story which had characters very close to reality. But now the show has become sooo monotonous lately with the same romance that they have been showing for years now... The very essence of Manav and Archu's characters which was selfless love has now been transformed into such selfish love that they cant even see what their parents are going through because of them. How is this rishta pavitra anymore? And even if it is, as many of you would live to believe, the same kind of scenes and same emotions have become way too boring to watch.

Lately, only Jaywant and Dharmesh had brought a flavour to the show maintaing characters which were close to reality and the show had something interesting to watch... but now yet again the focus has been shifted...

Plzz people.... bring some flavour back to the show !!! 
PinkBall69 thumbnail
Yes I agree. I want Jaywant bak 2 !!! He is a brilliant actor n makes d show all d more interesting.