Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

biggest doubt.........

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hey do u guys think that maneets marriage ll happen ???😕 am too eagerly waiting for the long awaited marriage ..but our super duper villii( it means anti-heroine , i meant in tamil i dont know if the word has other meanings in any other language) naintara ll be upto some or the other plans to stop it....wat u guys think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

definitely she goin to create probs at maaneet s weddin... but somehow or the other they ll get married... they ll overcome the probs but wit twists n turns..

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
now if wedding doesn't happen cv's r going to pay for it🤢🤢🤢🤢
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
even i am scared...every time they promise each other the sun, moon and earth something always happen to separate them...now the romance is soaring, i am scared to even think of negative things, i know pbms will come,but i just hope they do after the marriage only..otherwise the serial will become like a joke...three to four engagements, numerous times of promises, and then numerous MUs, like that number of marriages???bcoz she is half married to him...it will not be fair to her to leave her like that...neither here nor there...hope the marriage happens and after that all the MUs, naintaras (one is more than enough) and sameera can come...
neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

now if wedding doesn't happen cv's r going to pay for it🤢🤢🤢🤢

i am also going to kill cvs if marriage doesnt happen now, bahut hua.............😡
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

even i am scared...every time they promise each other the sun, moon and earth something always happen to separate them...now the romance is soaring, i am scared to even think of negative things, i know pbms will come,but i just hope they do after the marriage only..otherwise the serial will become like a joke...three to four engagements, numerous times of promises, and then numerous MUs, like that number of marriages???bcoz she is half married to him...it will not be fair to her to leave her like that...neither here nor there...hope the marriage happens and after that all the MUs, naintaras (one is more than enough) and sameera can come...

yea thats wat i was also thinking yaar...if they do so definetly it ll be like dragging for no reason .. so if they want to face any prob from naintara let them face but after the long awaited marriage sequence ...
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
abhey cvs walo shaadi ti tumhe krwani hai paregi warna is forum k jitne bhi memeber hain un k hathon se nahi buch pao ge  

krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think maaneet r gng to wed so easily. there will surely a twist cmng 4wrd
neha.sain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeraj268

i am also going to kill cvs if marriage doesnt happen now, bahut hua😡.............

SAME HERE  DITOOO....
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
e shadi hogi
e shadi hogi
e shadi hogi
e shadi hogi jaroor hogi varna we MAANEETIAN's are going to teach CV's LESSON😡😡😡😡
😡
Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago