Next season we want Anil Kapoor as host

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Seeing Anil Kapoor yesterday was such fun, he simply stole the show from all of them, it was just hilarious, I usually dont like and dont watch these unnecessary filmy promotions in shows but I must admit Anil Kapoor rocked.  he was just too good, liked his simplicity and honesty, umar ka lihaaz, needing specs to readLOL, it was just too good.  So I suggest to CVs next season we want Anil Kapoor as host--I am sure he will do a great job of it, make it fun and also take a good class of the inmates.  Next season we want Anil Kapoor host--Hope Hollywood gives him some time off to do thatWinkLOLLOL
: ) Agree! realli like such humble, down 2 earth, no attitude, arrogance celebs! treat 2 watch ....
"we"??

speak for yourself mister.. I found A.K. totally annoying and wouldn't want him to host anything...Smile
anil should host next season
Originally posted by DarkPassenger

"we"??

speak for yourself mister.. I found A.K. totally annoying and wouldn't want him to host anything...Smile

We as in I am sure majority, at least out of two posts monami already agrees with me so that is 50%, so that is we.  You are free to have your POV and I am free to have mine and so are others who I am sure agree that he did do great yesterday. SmileSmile
Edited by pratts - 12 years ago
He will be  ZAAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS host
OMG ANIL WOULD BE AMAZING!!!! hes always so energetic whereas salman tends to get bored sometimes (but i still love sallu a lot)!!

i think anil would be a great host!!! 
Salman Khan is the worst host of the lot. His fake accent and the way he kind of hiccups while he speaks... ewww. Anybody would be better than he is.

Anil Kapoor