Best Show on TV right now? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
for me the BEST SHOW so far ....
is KMH[season-1], tere liye and KHM-2 ......
there are loads of other good one...
but my best/fav are these one......😊

LoL.😆
I really like reality shows! Something which has some adventure and stunts.
Roadies and khatron ke khiladi are really entertaining. The other day i was just browsing through the channels i came upon a show called SURVIVOR:NICARAGUA. It seems to be pretty interesting and the content revolves around 20 contestants who are taken away in a jungle and while competing in challenges, they earn a reward or immunity. Also they have to provide for food, water, fire and shelter for themselves!
It seems to be pretty interesting and i am looking forward to watching more of it's episodes!
for me it was kmh whether it be 1 or 2 ,it is n it will be 4ever n ever.i will never change my opinion.i just luvvvvvvvvvvvvv kmh 1 or 2.and ofcourse i love Arjohi or Karanika.will never 4get them.even i don't feel like watching other serials n i don't watch also.i watch only kmh2.it's the best show ever n will be 4ever.i will luv kmh 1 or 2 4everlasting.muahhhhhhhh kmh1n2 n Karanika or Arjohi.
With love,
Aasha.
definately kmh is the best show right nw
kmh is d bst 1 bt 😊 But Pyar ki ye ek kahani n tere liye r also gud... but as compared to kitani mohabbat hai dey r crappp!! KMH1n 2 rokz wid arjuhi ❤️
 for me Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 is the best show on Tv!
hey congrates............KMH is at no.10 now........slow & steady always wins the race
PKYEK nd KMH.....bt MJHT is my all time fav.........

KMH 2 and TL for sure ! 😳 Right now, there are only thesse two show I like too watch !😃