Best Show on TV right now?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
hello to all kmh members Hug

what do you guys think is the best show right now?
I think its kmh2 and Tere Liye

but if i have to choose one it would be kmh2!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

and for english shows i love nikitaa!

what do you guys watch? and what is your favorite?

thanks guys!
love
harpreet
for me too its KMH2 :) i dont feel like watching any other Indian shows other than it.  i've caught some glimpse of Maryada and think its nice but a very serious drama. So for me it has to be KMH2 :)) As for other language dramas, i mostly watch TV with my Mom so cant watch English shows with her, it becomes so awkward most of the scenes lol. I m waiting for Lee MinHo's City Hunter which will come in 2011 but i'll get to watch only online or once the DVD release, no channel :(
none KUTUMB was the best show ever
As this is KMH forum lets not get into other shows... As for me and everyone in this forum (just thought of talking for all Wink) Loves KMH and Arjuhi very much Smile
kmh nd gunhon k devt
yup i have and will always love kmh and kk2..whether 1 or 2..LOL
As far as my opinion is concerned- it's always been KMH be it season 1 or 2- both are amazingly amazing.

KMH is a youth-based lovestory so it'll definately be popular among the young. As far as Tere Liye and other language dramas are concerned, please avoid discussing them here.
I dnt wanna really comment on this topic...but I think Rang badalti odhni is gr8 & yes Kmh is dng good