•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

its mean guys arjun nest show with shilpa idont like their chmistry

arjun ny zara b fans ki bat nhi mani

mujhy yakeen ha k arjun n shilpa ki chmistry successful nhi ho gi i dont like his decesion

haven you seen that awesome arjun-shilpa vm dudeπŸ€”...if this news is true then the chemistry is gonna be amazing!πŸ˜‰...here is the link: 

No doubt the video is awesome, but how can you find chemistry when they didn't do even a scene with each other? I really like Shilpa.. and more than that is my likeness for Arjun but definitely not as a couple. I don't think they make a good couple (on screen i mean).. it was even evident in that dhanno performance in the merger episode. 
Originally posted by Ayesha.Ization

No doubt the video is awesome, but how can you find chemistry when they didn't do even a scene with each other? I really like Shilpa.. and more than that is my likeness for Arjun but definitely not as a couple. I don't think they make a good couple (on screen i mean).. it was even evident in that dhanno performance in the merger episode. 
I think you just made my point for me πŸ˜†....the vm shows that they will look good together on screen....and as far as the chemistry is concerned, since even in that merger episode they didn have a scene together none of us can say how the chemistry will be...so why not wait and watch and let the actor make the decision for himself....instead of making it for him....
You find them good together, I don't. We disagree at many things, I hope you know what I'm talking about, and that'll never be solved. And what we do is our business.. we expect you to not to poke you noses in our matters. Edited by Ayesha.Ization - 13 years ago
@ayesha..come 2 arti cg plzz