•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Not that Gangiya is a beauty queen, but over the past month she has really started to age. Have you noticed?
Her hair is gray than the past.
Her face also looks like it has more wrinkles and her clothes have become more dowdy. What is up with her?
Does she still walk with that limp? I can't even remember, but I do not think so. Is this a blunder of the CVs? Might be.

Jamuni is looking so lovely and well put together. Why can't mother take some suggestions from her daughter to look a bit better instead of all run down?

Gangiya please do something with your ugly clothes and face...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I haven't yet noticed that Gangiya is missing her usual limp!πŸ˜† But I will be looking out for the missing limp in the next segment.  My eyes will be extra sharp on her .... like laser.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
I guess as she turned white, her limp also disappeared.🀣

As for her haggard face.  Not at all, my dear Telv.  I fear it is changing into an angelic looking one, as she turned from wicked to good .... Nowadays, our Gangiya is found giggling a lot behind her hand, particularly at Loha's discomfiture.

She goes .... tee hee hee!! πŸ˜† Then she is found making signs with her hands, like thisπŸ‘πŸΌ to that howling priest who came into the house out of nowhere.  Those guards at the gate must be sleeping on their jobs. 😑😑
Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Neela10

I haven't yet noticed that Gangiya is missing her usual limp!πŸ˜† But I will be looking out for the missing limp in the next segment.  My eyes will be extra sharp on her .... like laser.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
I guess as she turned white, her limp also disappeared.🀣

As for her haggard face.  Not at all, my dear Telv.  I fear it is changing into an angelic looking one, as she turned from wicked to good .... Nowadays, our Gangiya is found giggling a lot behind her hand, particularly at Loha's discomfiture.

She goagres .... tee hee hee!! πŸ˜† Then she is found making signs with her hands, like thisπŸ‘πŸΌ to that howling priest who came into the house out of nowhere.  Those guards at the gate must be sleeping on their jobs. 😑😑

Gangiya with an angelic face...I got to laugh at that one..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Under that the angelic face lies the evil face cuz it's just a coverup tp lie to people that she has changed. I agree she does giggle and smile more than before. Again it could be because she is trying to appear angelic.
Oh yes and she has that golden halo on her held to match her personality now. Perhaps I was too quick to judge her now that you point her out to be angelic. She does have a glow about her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  I guess her clothes make her look haggard then. The old gal could still look less haggard if she got ride of that white hair and colored it and the ugly clothes she wears. Can you imagine how lovely she would be with a Make over? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Under that the angelic face lies the evil face cuz it's just a coverup tp lie to people that she has changed. I agree she does giggle and smile more than before. Again it could be because she is trying to appear angelic.

Yep, I agree with you there.  Our Gangiya is full of pretence.  Sumitra praised her to high heavens, saying it was with Gangiya's help that she was saved.  Like you, I have been wondering what exactly is our conniving, manipulative Gangiya up to.

Don't tell me she has really changed.😲😲😲  I find that hard to believe. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Or like Sumitra, all of us have been been sucked in by Gangiya's new angelic face!🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by Neela10

Under that the angelic face lies the evil face cuz it's just a coverup tp lie to people that she has changed. I agree she does giggle and smile more than before. Again it could be because she is trying to appear angelic.

Yep, I agree with you there.  Our Gangiya is full of pretence.  Sumitra praised her to high heavens, saying it was with Gangiya's help that she was saved.  Like you, I have been wondering what exactly is our conniving, manipulative Gangiya up to.

Don't tell me she has really changed.😲😲😲  I find that hard to believe. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Or like Sumitra, all of us have been been sucked in by Gangiya's new angelic face!🀣🀣🀣🀣

I really hope that Smitra does not get sucked into Gangiya's angelic face. 😭😭😭She hopefully knows Gangiya better and realizes that she is full of herself. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
People only change if they really want to like Sumitra sweetie.
She changed for the better..probably got tired of being beaten into the ground by hubbie Loha.
Of course Laali had an influence on her as well. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What could possible make Gangiya change? An electric shock to her head, or if her daughter was seriously injured...not sure if anything is possible since she thinks the world revolves around her....oh Gangiya you as so full of .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†