Bigg Boss Season 4

where is manoj's rating ???

john_sanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys did i missed it or there was no rating for MT like rahul.

becoz i try to se the episode from different forums to see if i have missed it , but it looks like there was no rating .

i think salman just ignnored๐Ÿ˜† MT hahahah he was busy promoting No Problem

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rianicia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think there was any meaning in having him rate the other inmates. He would probably have given a 10 to Seema and Khali and 0 to the pingal family and hopefully 1 to ST and Sameeer. They didnt even make him do the bhadaas as he had done enough.๐Ÿ˜†
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rianicia

I don't think there was any meaning in having him rate the other inmates. He would probably have given a 10 to Seema and Khali and 0 to the pingal family and hopefully 1 to ST and Sameeer. They didnt even make him do the bhadaas as he had done enough.๐Ÿ˜†

Lol......... totally agreed.......... He took out all his bhadaas before leaving house, so no need for extra bhadaas round........... lol 

But it would have been great to find his comments like cunning for Sara and Chalu for Veena, Didi for Seema though he he did that partially before leaving BB house......... so BB team removed that part too and left it for media to cover in thr interviews............ lol