Listen carefully !! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Yeah pooja ur right and i am always with you 🤗

Awwh !
You are back !!?
Hehe, thank you . 😊
Its funny how people are thinking its his baby ! Ewhh !!

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Lol..ohohoh..Then sorry...Aaba ta aau..Ma heal gardinchu;)

Malai timro sorry chaidaina !! -.-
Ma koi parayi ho sorry bhanna ?
Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

maan's daughter is out of the question!! I'm thinking maybe she's related to daadi or something.....or she might be maan's friend too

Yup same here !!
I actually want it to be his friend [I wonder our DD even had friend in college] 😆
Geet will be so jealous 😉
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Malai timro sorry chaidaina !! -.-
Ma koi parayi ho sorry bhanna ?

La la..Hoina timi ta mero payro jiju ko wife ho..lol
La chito aau na FB ma!

Maan having a daughter is so highly unlikely and ridiculous because it would contradict everything he has ever said to Geet about "honesty" and "trust"...and why would he not tell her especially hating her so much for being pregnant and learning she is going to have a kid herself? Wouldn't it be ironic then that he hated her for some time for keeping such a big secret from him while he himself kept the biggest one of his life from her?

So peoplez, its very unlikely that anwesha is his daughter! Forget about it!
Edited by mkgh - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mkgh

Maan having a daughter is so highly unlikely and ridiculous because it would contradict everything he has ever said to Geet about "<font color="#3366ff">honesty</font>" and "<font color="#66cc99">trust</font>"...and why would he not tell her especially hating her so much for being pregnant and learning she is going to have a kid herself? Wouldn't it be ironic then that he hated her for some time for keeping such a big secret from him while he himself kept the biggest one of his life from her?

So peoplez, its very unlikely that anwesha is his daughter! Forget about it!

OMG !
You just spoke my heart out !
I would have said so beautifully !!
I know, it can never be his daughter !

OMG !
You just spoke my heart out !
I would not have said so beautifully !!
I know, it can never be his daughter !

Ok so I have been seeing people are thinking the new person is Maan's child !!

EWWWH ! You guys have lost it [seriously]
How could you even think that ?, :/

If he had a kid then won't CVs show him remembering her ? [Now CVs aren't fool , are they?]

+ If Sameera thing is bothering you then the article just said GF NOT the mother of his child !!

I think its a new guy will be his bro BUT the name dadi took a girl name so I will go with Maan friend. 😆
Sorry that's the only thing I can think of !! OR maybe a sister ?

Please do share your thoughts. 😊

I agree no way can this be Maan's child, a cousin, an aunt or something like that but definitely not Maan's child, the main positivity of Maan's character is he hates lies or duplicity so he would never hide something like that from Geet and knowing Maan if he had a child he would be the most doting husband not the angry cynical character he was before he met Geet.
Originally posted by drdee142

I agree no way can this be Maan's child, a cousin, an aunt or something like that but definitely not Maan's child, the main positivity of Maan's character is he hates lies or duplicity so he would never hide something like that from Geet and knowing Maan if he had a child he would be the most doting husband not the angry cynical character he was before he met Geet.

I know right !
Maan cahracter is all about true Not lies. 
People shoul erase this thing form their mind !!