RAHUL - The Gorgeous coconut..... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
dude this coconut is tough..... he has a really tough body.... he is sooooo..... chocolate..... yummmmyyyy he looks in those sleeveless night wear of his........😍
🤣coconut ka soft side got evident today with one touch of sam.... rahul is not even a coconut in front of sam...
in front of sam he is a tender coconut.....🤣🤣 soft soft all the way.... all his pretension disappeared as by mistake their hands touched each other.... love u rahul.... love u sam.... ur too too hot..... rahul keep pretending.... now we know what lies behind that rudeness.... 
khanak please dont break this rahul coconut...... we love him hard.🤣...... we all know he is a coconut as his soft side shows up every now and then whenever he gets emotional... but its beautiful to see him holding himself back from showing his emotions..... let him be this sexy bad boy whom everybody talks about.....
as he gets angry and hard he works out or break things..... and we get a reason to drool over him....
his angry young man RAW romance with sam is also fun to watch.... his eyes do the magic as he sees sam.... he doesnt even need to go close to her..... imagine when he will actually go close to sam..... it will be fireworks.... hope to see some larger than life romance..... just the way he is so much larger than life otherwise.... 
D gorgeous coconut of ours Mr Rahul khanna finally cracked today.... And guess who cracked it.... Sam.... He is finally turning vulnerable towards Sam.... And in coming up it feels like we will get another treat from RBO team.... A cute scene between Khanak and our hottie stylish Rahul...
prerna that was just melting of rahul.....the real cracking of coconut happened because of sam again but this time because of sam's one tight slap..... i just hope that he was cracked before doing that mms blunder.....
but still for me he is the sexiest man.... i hope he sorts this for shanak..... so that hatred towards rahul gets sorted from shanak fans....
had no idea to crack this gorgeous coconut Rahul CVs will have to bring in a new character Jenny.... and finaly rahul is cracked.... and watching his scenes with jenny makes me crack up🤣 ..... very cute indeed!!!!!!!!!!