Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^Rahul is cute & hot :)...its a deadly cobination but I dnt want the coconut to break...I just adore this avatar of his
HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Karan Naraaz mat hona...lol...as if he will read this!!! But anyways, Yes Manish as Rahul is very cute and the character is growing on me for sure! I like his style of acting, it's sharp and perfect for his role! But yeah I'd like to see him soften up as his smile belies a warm nature underneath the tough guy exterior! 😃
Edited by HKfan - 13 years ago
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i like his attitude he is really playing the grey shades of his role really well
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
manish is doing grt job......hez cute and good looking.......
i dont want  the coconut to crack.....😊
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YA DEAR YEH COCONUT JARUR CRACK HOGA ...............apni khanakdi use crack karegi in dhulwadi style
seem26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HKfan

Karan Naraaz mat hona...lol...as if he will read this!!! But anyways, Yes Manish as Rahul is very cute and the character is growing on me for sure! I like his style of acting, it's sharp and perfect for his role! But yeah I'd like to see him soften up as his smile belies a warm nature underneath the tough guy exterior! 😃

Rahul is just too hot..... and his coconut avatar is just too cool... they should show his warm interior also a little more often..... and very rightly said.... only sam should be able to melt Rahul the hot chocolate.... for now waiting for this coconut to break some bones to save Khanak tomorrow....
prerna18 thumbnail
looks like khanak is gonna break this sexy (gorgeous as u call him) coconut and bring out his soft side for his friends... though i dont want this coconut to break as i love him the way he is.... the angry young man.... but they should also show his sweet inside once everyday.... it feels nice....😳
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
his face definitely suits this coconut image....there is some latent softness in his face fore sure.
his dialogues need to be a bit better and sharper....
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i'd like 2 see that khanak breaking this coconut...we all know she is expert in this, melting boy's heart (Shaan)....😉 and ha yaar..i m loving this rahul....
shammaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvmanar

i'd like 2 see that khanak breaking this coconut...we all know she is expert in this, melting boy's heart (Shaan)....😉 and ha yaar..i m loving this rahul....

i love this rahul too man..... i love the way he looks at sam.... just posted a song dedication on another thread for the way he looks at sam 'Aise na mujhe tum dekho, seene se laga loongi'..... sooo sexy...... such mischief in his eyes as he speaks in her ears..... this coconut is really hot.... let him have his tough side to him to give us more action scenes like tonight's episode... one punch and the goon is out..... one kick and motu flies high🤣
just love mr coconut rahul.....