RAHUL - The Gorgeous coconut.....

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
guys rahul is sooooo gorgeouusssssssss..... he is so much like coconut.... i loved the scene between  Rahul and Duck.... i loved the way rahul was slipping into his emotions..... he has a hoooooooottttttt hard exterior  but a soft cute emotional heart which feels for his friends...... hard from outside and soft from within like a coconut..... i found this really really sexy....

would u like Rahul to remain like this hard wicked hot Hunk who keeps his emotions hidden OR u would want him to turn into the cute college boy we saw in the flashbacks today?

would u like this coconut to crackROFL?
yes rahul is a cutie n i love manishs acting now hes doing gr8 n his smile is cute too
No i want him evil..i dont like the good guys...ROFL ...let him stay bad for as long as he can...i like BAD.!!ROFL
difficult to choose one ya 
i'm likin this hard exterior but i don't want him EVIL.. not that he is.. its all a misunderstanding so can't wait to find out what really happened that day...
i like this said eof him. makes him look more hot..manish i really cute
yes daer Rahul aka Manish raisinghania is very good looking

..and i donno why i love his voice alot Though i feel he  needs a lot to do in dialogue delivery and voice modulation...
he ahs a very cute face and style. he looked gr8 in flash back scenes.

but what i s this is not the term "gorgeous" used for ladies...if u wanted to desbribe his charms can use wrds like handsome charming dashing etc.,
^^ no Shriya, gorgeous is also used for men. LOL or it is here atleast. Ermm