Rang Badalti Odhani

RAHUL - The Gorgeous coconut.....

zarraa22 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys rahul is sooooo gorgeouusssssssss..... he is so much like coconut.... i loved the scene between  Rahul and Duck.... i loved the way rahul was slipping into his emotions..... he has a hoooooooottttttt hard exterior  but a soft cute emotional heart which feels for his friends...... hard from outside and soft from within like a coconut..... i found this really really sexy....

would u like Rahul to remain like this hard wicked hot Hunk who keeps his emotions hidden OR u would want him to turn into the cute college boy we saw in the flashbacks today?

would u like this coconut to crack🤣?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes rahul is a cutie n i love manishs acting now hes doing gr8 n his smile is cute too
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No i want him evil..i dont like the good guys...🤣 ...let him stay bad for as long as he can...i like BAD.!!🤣
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
difficult to choose one ya 
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm likin this hard exterior but i don't want him EVIL.. not that he is.. its all a misunderstanding so can't wait to find out what really happened that day...
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i like this said eof him. makes him look more hot..manish i really cute
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes daer Rahul aka Manish raisinghania is very good looking

..and i donno why i love his voice alot Though i feel he  needs a lot to do in dialogue delivery and voice modulation...
he ahs a very cute face and style. he looked gr8 in flash back scenes.

but what i s this is not the term "gorgeous" used for ladies...if u wanted to desbribe his charms can use wrds like handsome charming dashing etc.,
isomers thumbnail
^^ no Shriya, gorgeous is also used for men. 😆 or it is here atleast. 🤔
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

^^ no Shriya, gorgeous is also used for men. 😆 or it is here atleast. 🤔

i use beautiful, hot, sexy, gorgous  for guys too.. i mean why should we gender-specify words too? aren't guys n girls supposed to be equal?  right?lol
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zarraa22

guys rahul is sooooo gorgeouusssssssss..... he is so much like coconut.... i loved the scene between  Rahul and Duck.... i loved the way rahul was slipping into his emotions..... he has a hoooooooottttttt hard exterior  but a soft cute emotional heart which feels for his friends...... hard from outside and soft from within like a coconut..... i found this really really sexy....

would u like Rahul to remain like this hard wicked hot Hunk who keeps his emotions hidden OR u would want him to turn into the cute college boy we saw in the flashbacks today?

would u like this coconut to crack🤣?

welll... i wudnt mind seeing him turn into the cute college guy we saw in fb today... BUT, overall i like hot cocunut guys ;)  i want rahul to be this angry young man who only his close buddies - specially sam can melt!☺️ did i tell u how badly i want to see rahul and sam do that hand gesture that sam/shaan and rahul/duck did????!!