Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: elle45

This was me after watching Kriya today 😆😆

Elle

How could you forget so soon. Anything to do with Kriya you always show SAAT, duyi duyi is for SS and you went with TEEN that fits Arusia (the teeny twit).😕

Baba flying airplane like three year old, telling her he'd be so proud when everyone says Baba's wife is the most beautiful in all of Allahabad. Coming from him it was genuine and not laying it on thick.  Loved how Ganti Dadi gave a disgusted look at Arusia. Will she ring the back loud and grab Arusia by the hair if she tried to hurt Prats one day?

Arusia seems to think that if she calls herself jetani long enough she will become one. NOT!😛 Pointing at a donkey and calling it a thoroughbred horse doesn't make it one any day. It brays its way through life and will remain a donkey for life. 😛😕😆
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

No need to worry mnsu, I'm still very optimistic about the serial, and I'm sure that something good will happen soon. See, the MahaEpisode had good moments.... yesterdays episode of SS vs KN and Krishna will KN on terrace was good. The show is turning around, and everyone who's left it now will be glued back to it in a few days 😃

😆 I think I'm the only person on the forum still with soo much hope 😆  Humko itni jaldi se bhool gayi ka?😕😲😳😃😆😉
😲

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

very nice analysis 👏 agree with everything you said!

just posted in another thread too, i actually loved Kriya scene today after a long time.. it was nice, different and cute.. 

his way of trying to convince her was sweet, especially loved it when he said my wife will look gorgeous of all.. and i think PG was looking really pretty thousand times better than that Arushi..   Arushi looks.......... 🤢

liked Pratigya's expressions when he was selecting clothes for her, she looked amazed at his ways and at the same time understood his point too.. 

me too loved GD today and the part where P goes and stands by her side was so touching, liked how GD caressed P's hands assuring her support..

and was it just me or anyone else too noticed that K turned to look at P when she came out dressed.. aww i liked that part.. 😳 Not only there Filza, whn Amma giving money to the entertainers also K bends n looks at P... watch carefully n temme....it was too cute of them...really Kriya r one BEST couple on earth, even ArJa... though it was too short but reminded me of the scene where during K's birthday celebration P comes out dressed and he keeps staring at her.. 

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Elle

How could you forget so soon. Anything to do with Kriya you always show SAAT, duyi duyi is for SS and you went with TEEN that fits Arusia (the teeny twit).😕

Baba flying airplane like three year old, telling her he'd be so proud when everyone says Baba's wife is the most beautiful in all of Allahabad. Coming from him it was genuine and not laying it on thick.  Loved how Ganti Dadi gave a disgusted look at Arusia. Will she ring the back loud and grab Arusia by the hair if she tried to hurt Prats one day?

Arusia seems to think that if she calls herself jetani long enough she will become one. NOT!😛 Pointing at a donkey and calling it a thoroughbred horse doesn't make it one any day. It brays its way through life and will remain a donkey for life. 😛😕😆

Oh Sorry! 😆 I was so busy fainting that I totally forgot about SAAT. 😲 Will keep it in mind definitely for the next time I have to faint 😆😳
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No no... I never forgot you Embarrassed... You are the leader of the hopeful gang. But please.... don't ever leave the show for a week again, we miss your posts 😆