Rants and Ramblings for the MahaEpisode - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Filza.T

very nice analysis πŸ‘ agree with everything you said!

just posted in another thread too, i actually loved Kriya scene today after a long time.. it was nice, different and cute.. 

his way of trying to convince her was sweet, especially loved it when he said my wife will look gorgeous of all.. and i think PG was looking really pretty thousand times better than that Arushi..   Arushi looks.......... πŸ€’

liked Pratigya's expressions when he was selecting clothes for her, she looked amazed at his ways and at the same time understood his point too.. 

me too loved GD today and the part where P goes and stands by her side was so touching, liked how GD caressed P's hands assuring her support..

and was it just me or anyone else too noticed that K turned to look at P when she came out dressed.. aww i liked that part.. 😳  though it was too short but reminded me of the scene where during K's birthday celebration P comes out dressed and he keeps staring at her.. 
Thank you Filza 😊 After many days, even I enjoyed the Kriya scene today. Humra Baba is always cute Embarrassed ... but even our Babu was very nice today. Plus, Pooja's acting skills are just improving day by day Clap Btw, I had to go back to watch the scene where Krishna turned to look at Prats..... so cute, he seemed so proud that Pratigya listened to him πŸ˜ƒ 

And G. Dadi/Prats interaction also deserves 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Such a small gesture of Dadi holding Prats hand seemed so touching.

It was certainly not an entirely disappointing episode..
may be coz many of us dint have any high hopes on the same.

K's action of flying was funny!
and P's frown wen K's goes near her face was cute!

one other thing that was nice SS sitting with his sons...his hands on their shoulders!

Komal lukd a kid in front of Arushi..n was innocent as well ..she dint understand A' intentions wen she said more than a bahu am happy bring a jethani!

wat am wondering is how will they come out of this track!!??

Originally posted by elle45

Thank you Filza 😊 After many days, even I enjoyed the Kriya scene today. Humra Baba is always cute 😳 ... but even our Babu was very nice today. Plus, Pooja's acting skills are just improving day by day πŸ‘ Btw, I had to go back to watch the scene where Krishna turned to look at Prats..... so cute, he seemed so proud that Pratigya listened to him πŸ˜ƒ 

And G. Dadi/Prats interaction also deserves 5 stars ⭐️ Such a small gesture of Dadi holding Prats hand seemed so touching.

you are right Elle, today our Babu rocked.. πŸ‘ 

the way he looks at her was really nice, gave me goosebumps all over again..😍  his eyes Ufff.. amazing.. ☺️ only if they had made that scene a bit longer and had played that hehehe music instead of that silly weird BG music.. and they cut it short by showing Amma πŸ˜‘ 

also liked the part where P picks up her Sare and stuff and before going again looks at K and then he says '' haan shabash go get ready'' 

Originally posted by HamiSky

It was certainly not an entirely disappointing episode..
may be coz many of us dint have any high hopes on the same.

K's action of flying was funny!
and P's frown wen K's goes near her face was cute!

one other thing that was nice SS sitting with his sons...his hands on their shoulders!

Komal lukd a kid in front of Arushi..n was innocent as well ..she dint understand A' intentions wen she said more than a bahu am happy bring a jethani!

wat am wondering is how will they come out of this track!!??
Hami, I also liked it when SS kissed Komal's forehead. It was so fatherly, him beinng concerned for his daughter. And it felt nice to see that he doesn't differentiate between his sons and daughter. He does want the best for his kids, no matter what kind of a man he is.

Even I'm wondering how they'll get out of the track? The only option seems to me that Kriya should finally prove to Arushi that Aman is married. Arushi escapes from the TN, but Saxenas refuse to accept her, and she has to fend for herself now.

I hope Arushi goes out for dinner with Shakti, and runs into Aman and his wife there. 😲
Originally posted by Filza.T

you are right Elle, today our Babu rocked.. πŸ‘ 

the way he looks at her was really nice, gave me goosebumps all over again..😍  his eyes Ufff.. amazing.. ☺️ only if they had made that scene a bit longer and had played that hehehe music instead of that silly weird BG music.. and they cut it short by showing Amma πŸ˜‘ 

also liked the part where P picks up her Sare and stuff and before going again looks at K and then he says '' haan shabash go get ready'' 

This was me after watching Kriya today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I have to agree with your points elle. I too did not feel so disappointed after this maha episode, may because I do not have high expectations on this show any more.
And most of them are very good actors; we are bound to enjoy their acting skills.
Edited by mnsu - 13 years ago
very good analysis. every world u just said is absolutely true.
Originally posted by mnsu

I have to agree with your points elle. I too did not feel so disappointed after this maha episode, may because I do not have high expectations on this show any more.
And most of them are very good actors; we are bound to enjoy their acting skills.
No need to worry mnsu, I'm still very optimistic about the serial, and I'm sure that something good will happen soon. See, the MahaEpisode had good moments.... yesterdays episode of SS vs KN and Krishna will KN on terrace was good. The show is turning around, and everyone who's left it now will be glued back to it in a few days πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† I think I'm the only person on the forum still with soo much hope πŸ˜†
Hello! I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Just wanted to say that I think K was probably looking tired because he sounded like he had a cold on the terrace and P sounded like she had one today. So my theory is that this virus was probably going around on the sets and this started with the cvs hence their brains were affected.Maybe now they will get back on track because I agree with the comments that it was a decent epi. Special mention to the person who coined the term Shak-Shi.
love kriya part and prats  dialogues and expressions wer 222222222222 gooooooood 

loved the way   krish cares 4 his wife , komal innocent actng, kesar and g.d disapproval expresion wer nice  and amma  and s.s evil expresion wer also nice