Rants and Ramblings for the MahaEpisode

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago

MahaEpisode today after 3 months! So much diraama, just had to get my thoughts in order somewhere. So chose this forum LOL

I actually liked and hated the MahaEpisode today. Liked it for Baba, he was just too cute today Embarrassed Loved it while he was trying to convince her to join the party. And loved it when he took her side in front of the whole family. Prats clearly wasn't expecting it from Krishna and seemed surprised at his supporting her. Thumbs up Baba Thumbs Up for ensuring that your wife retains at least some respect in the household. We understand that as both a hubby and a son, you're in a continual state of turmoil as to whose side to take in an argument and still keep everyone happy. Bechara beech main phas gaya LOL But I always know, when he has to finally choose one side, he'll always go with Prats Embarrassed.

Also lubbed Prats today, the stand she took against the family, the way she agreed to Krishna's request just to keep him happy Embarrassed, the way she stood with GD because she felt alone and needed some support(seemed so real), plus I even liked Pooja's expressions and makup today. She looked pale, as if tense and ill from all the worrying. Good job Clap

Hated the MahaEpisode for the cruelty against Kesar Angry.... The awards go to Thakurain, Shakti and Arushi. Thakurain is the most uncompassionate lady I've ever seen. Kesar spoke to her today from her like, as if she was her mother and would understand her feelings. But Amma has not even an ounce of sympathy for her. It was so disgusting how she forced Kesar to put jewellery on Arushi. I hope one day SS marries again, and kicks her out of the house. I want to see regret on this woman's face for all the trouble she has caused Kesar and Pratigya. When will that day come.
Shakti is by nature a disgusting man. While he is ready to give up all relations with Kesar, he still wants to retain control over her! How dare he grab her arm and demand that she dance for his 2nd wife? Why is he even staying married to Kesar? Angry He thinks he's such hot property being rich and 'Smart and handsome'.....she would be happier married to the poorest and ugliest man on earth rather than him.
And Arushi Dead...... till today I never said I hate Arushi. I always said I hate what she's done by commiting Bigamy and disrespecting her family. But today I felt I hate her for what she's done to Kesar. She never deserves to be forgiven for this. She's the most selfish, arrogant, self-absorbed girl in the show. Hope she falls flat on her face very soon and there's no one to pick her up.

Notable mention goes to Ghanti Dadi today.... she made such disgusted faces when anyone mentioned Arushi to her LOL.... made me laugh out loud. She's so cute, even without saying a word. Smile Not like the other dadi.... every word out of her mouth seems like torture. LOL
Wonderful post, Elle Big smile'
Agree with you Thumbs Up
Hey Elle

very entertaining....agree with msot of ur POVs..

Kn p lukd good n cute after smtime..K's eyes were fresh today.
P lukd cute n pretty!

above all its was P's dialogues that made the episode.
Aruhis had all virtual eggs n tomatoes thrown at her face...even the Thakurs!
Kesar n GD deserve a spl mention for their expressions of pain n disgust respectively!

and am lking this non-shaking Prof.

am at peace not talking about Naina! :-))))))0

Elle, so true.  The thing that gets me is that out of the 40-45 mins of the whole episode, there were really only a couple of scenes worth watching.
They always make out there's gonna be some twist, but in actual fact, arushi demanded that pratigya touch her feet, P refused, and the rest was blah, blah blah.
I think we all felt for kesar having to give in to amma yet again, i'd hoped she'd refuse to take part, but she even made her dance!
Prof was prof, nothing new there.
Baba was trying his best, stuck in the middle again.
When shakti went in the bedroom and locked the door, arushi looked at him as if he was something the cat dragged in, silly b****, it was her who took him up the aisle to get married, what did she think, he was just gonna hold hands and whisper sweet nothings?  She knew exactly what he's like when she married him, so she should get what she deserves.

All in all, it was a big hype over nothing, just 2 normal episodes aired together to make it look like there was gonna be some major twist.

It didn't look like a mahaepisode. it is like u said 2 episodes together. how they were telling more masala,twists and all. where is it all? gone in air as usual. i think they did that at that time just to calm the viewers who were angry with arushi and shakti marriage. they didn;t show any twist. the twist is already out what more twist. the cv has already done the damage to the show. how r they planning to come back?will there by any come back? i never knew that somebody can change a serial to such a extent with in a week.
   Today i liked pratigya and Gandi dade and krishna. krishna made his way by making pratigya to come to the function. these 2 have something with them which make u glued to them. the way he tried to cheer her up was so nice. i liked pratigya also agreed to go for her sake. that is nice of her. the Gandi dadi's attitude was so good. even she is not speaking her face tells everything. i liked the way pratigya was standing. she and gandi dadi didn;t even come to the centre. they were in the side and showed all their unhappiness. it was so visible. I liked pooja's attitude today. she said and went way. I liked her dialogue too. why cann;t cv give her nice dialogues. they say she is the lead. but never bother to give awesome dialogue like today. i liked the way she mentioned the circus for the whole thing. it is exactly circus going on. otherthan that nothing major for a maha episode the cv has lost it.
Originally posted by HamiSky

Hey Elle

very entertaining....agree with msot of ur POVs..

Kn p lukd good n cute after smtime..K's eyes were fresh today.
P lukd cute n pretty!

above all its was P's dialogues that made the episode.
Aruhis had all virtual eggs n tomatoes thrown at her face...even the Thakurs!
Kesar n GD deserve a spl mention for their expressions of pain n disgust respectively!

and am lking this non-shaking Prof.

am at peace not talking about Naina! :-))))))0

Thanks Hami! Smile

You're right! Krishna's eyes were fresh, I couldn't exactly point out how Krishna seemed better today, but that was it Big smile He reminded me of the old, lovable Krishna today (faint Day DreamingLOL)

Arushi really got a slap from both Pratigya and Krishna today Big smile.... but still she had that ugly smirk on her face? So out of place. Someone's calling your marriage a sham and you're smirking? She carries on and on about being a Jethani. In my opinion, respect thesedays is not bought by simply being elder. Respect is earnt by actions and intentions, and it should be only given when the person in front will reciprocate equally.
If Arushi had really been Shakti's first wife, perhaps Pratigya may have even touched her feet, despite being the elder sister. Perhaps if Shakti had married someone else, some girl who behaved nicely with Prats, then Prats might have touched her feet. However, for Prats to show respect for fake Jethani Arushi who will do nothing but degrade her is just demeaning, and I admire Prats for her stand today.  Clap

Thumbs Up Don't want to talk about Naina either. But just one thing LOL When she threw the flowers off the picture, I felt sad for a second, thinking that she's a mother. And mother's forgive their children ultimately no matter what. But the next second, she suggested Prof do the same for Prats! ShockedAngry Shame on you Naina, for the horrible mother you are! Thumbs Down
very nice analysis Clap agree with everything you said!

just posted in another thread too, i actually loved Kriya scene today after a long time.. it was nice, different and cute.. 

his way of trying to convince her was sweet, especially loved it when he said my wife will look gorgeous of all.. and i think PG was looking really pretty thousand times better than that Arushi..   Arushi looks.......... Dead

liked Pratigya's expressions when he was selecting clothes for her, she looked amazed at his ways and at the same time understood his point too.. 

me too loved GD today and the part where P goes and stands by her side was so touching, liked how GD caressed P's hands assuring her support..

and was it just me or anyone else too noticed that K turned to look at P when she came out dressed.. aww i liked that part.. Embarrassed  though it was too short but reminded me of the scene where during K's birthday celebration P comes out dressed and he keeps staring at her.. 
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
Originally posted by suk4

Elle, so true.  The thing that gets me is that out of the 40-45 mins of the whole episode, there were really only a couple of scenes worth watching.
They always make out there's gonna be some twist, but in actual fact, arushi demanded that pratigya touch her feet, P refused, and the rest was blah, blah blah.
I think we all felt for kesar having to give in to amma yet again, i'd hoped she'd refuse to take part, but she even made her dance!
Prof was prof, nothing new there.
Baba was trying his best, stuck in the middle again.
When shakti went in the bedroom and locked the door, arushi looked at him as if he was something the cat dragged in, silly b****, it was her who took him up the aisle to get married, what did she think, he was just gonna hold hands and whisper sweet nothings?  She knew exactly what he's like when she married him, so she should get what she deserves.

All in all, it was a big hype over nothing, just 2 normal episodes aired together to make it look like there was gonna be some major twist. 

Sometimes I wonder for Kesar, she has the patience of a saint, she gives in to ALL of the Thakur demands. But how long wil this go on? She easily has about 40-50 years of life left, will she spend it all in misery?

Arushi knows she has to give in to Shakti eventually....so better to be done and over with it, right? Dead She knows, that's why she doesn't make those angry and disgusted faces that Prats used to do with Krishna. Arushi smiled for Shakti... ofcourse he'll think she's willing.

If the CVs have dragged this SR thing for so long, then it had better not happen, and Arushi should leave TN. If it is going to happen anyway, then what was the purpose of keeping Shakti away till now?