wht would be maan's jyada mehnat 4 geet .....any t

Posted: 13 years ago

wht would be maan's jyada mehnat for geet .....any takes

well i think he will ask geet to sit in front of him in his cabin ... & both staring at each other & having a game who will blink their eyes first ... who ever loses will have to give each other some gift๐Ÿ˜‰ .... & any guesses๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ?????

wht do u all think ???? wht would he ask geet to do .... the presentation / some thing more personal .... any takes friends ... would love to know wht u all are thinking ...

really no idea yaar but i dont know monday tak intezar kaise karooooooooooo
I think the Wedding-Planners will be coming for a meeting...and Maan will want Geet's input on the kind of wedding to have....maybe?
or my be there will be a project planing a wedding hall and geet will give her favorite and maan will make it real for geet dream
i think msk will try to disturb geet a lot,  hopefully more office romance before dadi comes to take geet for shopping
Your guess is as good as mine but i feel that it might be an attempt to keep Geet closeby with him as Maan hadn't been too much upset when the water destroyed the file's contents. Rather he had smiled when he had received Adi's Phone Call.

But iam happy Maaneet are back in the office as now more sweet office scenes. and might be if we are lucky some MSK being jealous scenes will also unfold.

Office romance and looser should hav punishment
kissess
Originally posted by tulip132

Office romance and looser should hav punishment
kissess

ya i also think so
and want so๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Your guess is as good as mine but i feel that it might be an attempt to keep Geet closeby with him as Maan hadn't been too much upset when the water destroyed the file's contents. Rather he had smiled when he had received Adi's Phone Call.

But iam happy Maaneet are back in the office as now more sweet office scenes. and might be if we are lucky some MSK being jealous scenes will also unfold.

I agree just more chance of romance, possibly it is the wedding planning, there couldn't be a more imp project for Maan that he would want Geet to work on, hope it involves lots of Nhok-Jhok and romance๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by dewdropred

wht would be maan's jyada mehnat for geet .....any takes

well i think he will ask geet to sit in front of him in his cabin ... & both staring at each other & having a game who will blink their eyes first ... who ever loses will have to give each other some gift๐Ÿ˜‰ .... & any guesses๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ?????

wht do u all think ???? wht would he ask geet to do .... the presentation / some thing more personal .... any takes friends ... would love to know wht u all are thinking ...

I don't think there are going to play this EYE LOCK game since they are always busy with this game this time MSK should really try something SPOOKY๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† in MSK'S ishtyle๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜†Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago