The only positive relation so far.. - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Actually in one of the episodes Shweta was telling Sara that "unlike you, we are not a group. we hang out together but we are all individuals. if I'm wrong the others come and criticize me and same way with all of us. we don't take any combined decisions"

I think this conversation happened just before the gaonwala task.
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
really? hmm.. i think it wus the late night convo durin d goanwala task ..
but ya .. i rembr very well wen except khalli, seema, sara n manoj everyone else wus nominated...
shweta said to manoj before hrishant;s eviction that ...
IF Someone From their group leaves, they will try and attack us n break our group....
and like i said: manoj ddint agree wit her !!

dunno wut she believes in den πŸ˜• .

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it......
BB house main bhi true frnds ho saktha hai........
Swetha nd Sam Rocks....
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well this is not a blind ST-appraisal thread, so please dont turn it to Chatting or War Zone.. πŸ˜›

Just watched the repeat of the epi.. And was wondering, Shweta actually thought it is Sameer who nominated MT and not Seemaji.. Sam knew it.. But not sheπŸ˜› Not arguing abt her brain, but if she really thought so, it was very nice gesture from Shweta that she never went to Sara or Ashmit or Veena ( in yest's scene ) or complained to MT and bitched abt Sam that how can Sam nominate MT or why does not MT ask Sam.. πŸ˜›

I really liked the way she digested all the humiliations silently thinking it's Sam who did it and never complained to anyone, not even to Sam.. 😊 Hope she plays the game this way, without complaining abt such things, and taking everything in a cool way.. Sam is a great friend, and I loved the way she took everything for herself n never offended him.. And Shweta is super-lucky to have a friend like Sam.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Hope he controls her well.. πŸ˜†

Shweta-Sam -- my two most fav contestants.. Love their friendship.. πŸ˜ƒ

nice topicπŸ‘...shewta and sam are indeed one of d best contestants on this show😊....i always admire their friendship..the level of trust they share is d best part of their friendship unlike manoj tiwari who didn't have trust on his friendsπŸ˜•..i hope their friendship remain same till d end if this show and after tht too😊
mpc.sofar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_Khan

..i hope their friendship remain same till d end if this show and after tht too😊

After the show, they might drift apart. I say so because Shweta is not at the same intellectual level as Samir. While they like each other, and might chat while on the show, outside Samir might prefer more intelligent people. That is to say, intelligent in his own way - educated, intellectual etc.

Though Samir would get invited for all Palak's birthdays and Shweta for Samir's wedding and other parties.
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i hope their friendship doesn't last till the end of bb but i hope it continues:)
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for agreeing guys 😊
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Thanks a lot for agreeing guys 😊

r u planning 2 close this thread?πŸ˜•
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6