Bigg Boss Season 4

The only positive relation so far..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Well this is not a blind ST-appraisal thread, so please dont turn it to Chatting or War Zone.. πŸ˜›

Just watched the repeat of the epi.. And was wondering, Shweta actually thought it is Sameer who nominated MT and not Seemaji.. Sam knew it.. But not sheπŸ˜› Not arguing abt her brain, but if she really thought so, it was very nice gesture from Shweta that she never went to Sara or Ashmit or Veena ( in yest's scene ) or complained to MT and bitched abt Sam that how can Sam nominate MT or why does not MT ask Sam.. πŸ˜›

I really liked the way she digested all the humiliations silently thinking it's Sam who did it and never complained to anyone, not even to Sam.. 😊 Hope she plays the game this way, without complaining abt such things, and taking everything in a cool way.. Sam is a great friend, and I loved the way she took everything for herself n never offended him.. And Shweta is super-lucky to have a friend like Sam.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Hope he controls her well.. πŸ˜†

Shweta-Sam -- my two most fav contestants.. Love their friendship.. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think this is why she did not want to discuss it when sam brought up the topic in the kitchen 😳

She thought sam had voted and so did not want to talk ab it as it may hv been embarassing for sam πŸ˜•
alpeshvara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they share a nice friendship but for shweta to think that it was sam who nominated her was very strange the person who has been very open about his feelings who stood up for her, and she still thought it was him ..anyway...i think she and hrishant should hook up .they liked each other
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

I think this is why she did not want to discuss it when sam brought up the topic in the kitchen 😳

She thought sam had voted and so did not want to talk ab it as it may hv been embarassing for sam πŸ˜•

Yup😳 But she has one super-brain I see😊🀣 Agar Sam nahi hota toh pata nahi kya karti.. She needs to know that Seema can nominate anyone n everyoneπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good point!
So your saying Shweta kept mum about the whole nomination issue and restricted herself to go to MT and clarify her own stance,so that sameer wouldn't get involved in any fight with MT or the others?Hmm,maybe so!cant be too sure though,cos ST has always been a calm headed person,and would rather stay out of any unhealthy fights in the house even if they involve her.She's always been like this no?So i guess,she wanted Sam and MT to sort their own problems out..
black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Also,i found it real strange that Shweta and Sam dint discuss this nominationissue while MT switched sides!isnt it weird?They spend so much time talking and they dint discuss this?! πŸ€” Edited by black_haze - 13 years ago
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Yup😳 But she has one super-brain I see😊🀣 Agar Sam nahi hota toh pata nahi kya karti.. She needs to know that Seema can nominate anyone n everyoneπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

if seema can shoot anyone then y she can't nominate anyone?
prerna4rishav thumbnail
@ Black-haze -- Like Susan said, may be she avoided the discussions throughout thinking Sam nominated him.. And it's really weird.. hehehe.. πŸ˜† But they never discussed this issue before.. Only today they showed that.. :)

@ Rasny -- 🀣 But that was her past.. Now she is changed person.. But actually in a group, we have right to know who did what πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
   i m glad to see shweta's real attitude , she did not even retort  manoj when he was accusing her of nominating him ,  she stayed silent bcoz she already knew dt i m correct, think dt  she knew about sam too he dint nominate ., one of d worst person seema who did not want to tell him veracity of nomination  ..
 even i love their frndship , both look adorable together , hv seen many frndships in  bb   but they turned in love story suddenly after  coming out from home , frndship broke. hope dt sam n st wont be ever far from each other.. bcoz its not love story rather its  true frndship  above from love.....
mpc.sofar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And even when believing that Samir might have nominated Manoj, Shweta confronted Manoj saying

"maybe I have nominated you. So what?"