CELEBRATIONS 1st ANNIVERSARY - THENDRAL - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Happy First Anniversary Thendral Team... πŸ‘πŸΌ
First of all thank you for having this thread to share all the personal thoughts about our Thendral...

I too am going to start as you all said.. I was not a serial lover.. I never used to watch serials before!!! I had no time to watch serials in between my college and dance classes. After my marriage when i came to US, I was forced to see SUN TV serials as my MIL is a serial lover and the TV used to run all the time except in the afternoon and in the night..!!! She used to watch almost each and every serials..I tried avoiding it many times by doing some other work.. But even then i landed sitting in front of the TV with my MIL... There i got to see the promo and i never gave importance to that thinking it would be same as the other serial... The serial started and i started watching it daily as usual like any other serial...😳 

After reading all your comments i think i am a bit different in getting addicted to Thendral.. 
It was the great Friendship between Thulasi and Deepa which made me to watch Thendral with more interest and with more curiosity..πŸ˜› I loved the way Deepa saved Thulasi the first time by Vel and the marriage with so much of courage and boldness and without thinking what would happen to herself...πŸ‘ And at this time i would like to say i have a very close friend who is just like Deepa and she does anything for the sake of me..!!! 

Starting from the friendship between Thulasi and Deepa, it went on with Tamizh, Kanagu, Joseph, Ashok etc.....After that i got impressed about this serial for its unique story line about women's problems, women's education, women's rights.. etc.. The Other day where i got mad about this Thendral was our hero TA saving Thulasi from the marriage and taking her to college with that BGM (only with the instrument...) That made me really mad and i used to watch those episodes again and again..😍Then i enjoyed each and every scene of T&T and became their fan..πŸ€— I loved Deepak's acting!!! Then i was searching for more and more reviews on Thendral and i used to read all your comments and updates.. which made me happen to join IF..😊 From the day i joined, Thendral was more special to me as it has given me so many friends and sisters.. and now i am really proud to be a member of IF and of course a part of our beautiful Thendral team..😊!!!
Now, you believe it or not i am so crazy that i keep on humming with me the thendral tunes (adaanga namma famous BGM's..)πŸ˜‰, I keep on thinking T&T scenes in my mind😍, I think you all won't believe me if i say i even get dreams about Thendral and Thendral characters..(REALLY..!!)  πŸ€ͺ!!! 
We can never forget this wonderful serial even after it ends.. The success behind this serial is showing the reality with young casting which makes even younger generation to watch the serial..

I love Deepa and Thulasi's scene after Thulasi meeting TA in the bank, Thulasi college admission, TA and Thulasi bank scene, Vel and Thulasi going to a mall where TA will be there to protect Thulasi, Park scene -Thulasi proposing, Hospital scene - TA proposing Thulasi.., Sweet restaurant scene before marriage, T&T's scenes in MM"s friend house, Their marriage, Their visit to the new house and their dream, Thulasi speaking boldly once in the hospital to TA's mom, OF COURSE THE COURT SCENE, New ones like candle scenes etc.. etc.. (There are so many to list..) β€οΈ

Definitely this show is possible only with the team work combined with a hard work..!!! To make this serial a success definitely there are many off screen workers who need a big round of applause...πŸ‘πŸ‘ !! Many thanks to the Director sir for making this show a grand success!!! Thank you Music Director for all those BGM's, There are no words to explain their uniqueness..!!! Deepak's acting, Shruthi's acting and her expressions through eyes, Hemalatha as Deepa, NR sir, Sudhakar sir, Paatimma, each and everyone has done justice to their roles!!! Hats off to the entire Thendral team.πŸ‘πŸΌ.

I thank all the IF members and Thendral forum members, Updaters, and all my IF friends for making Thendral more interesting and lively..πŸ‘!!! It is really a pleasure to be a part of this forum!!! πŸ˜Š

Once again HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Thendral team and we wish all the success for the future!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
Belated Happy Birthday Thendral!!

Will be edited soon!!

Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
My hearty Congratulations to Thendral Team, Deepak ANNA, Shurthi, and Kumaran Sir!!   Congratulations Folks!  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³... Its indeed a party time!

Here is my small gift to the Creations Corner:

Didn't turn out great, but promise to make some more in the near future! 

It was through Thendral that I got a YOUNGER BROTHER πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, although I was already his fan!  Till date, I've watched a handful of scenes, mainly for the purpose of signatures, VMs, and collection of photos πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Hence I can't particularly choose a scene!

But I must add, the park scene and the above handle scene are among my favorites, thanks to the chemistry b/w T & T and of course the BGM Score!!

Congratz to Team Thendral!!

Hey! Congrats Thendral Team!!

πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Happy First AnniversaryπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘

Mudhal Metti Oli than paarthanan it was a beautiful serial!! But Thendral is awsome! First episode paartheen but Thendral addict annathu Deepak entry scene and T&T admission scene kaila pidichu kuttikondru poogekela paarthathuku piraku thaan!!!
Thendral serialluku thaan ivalo fans!!

Neega ellarum solluthingale:

Mr Kumaran is super!!

Mr Kiran's musics are beautiful!!

Deepak ,Sruthi and all actors are great!!

Great villain and villi!!

Wonderful romance scenes!!

Beautiful couples!!

Great friends!!

And just: Deepak's entryπŸ‘πŸΌ summa kaalakithinga poonga!! with the music, it was AWSOME!! 

Thanks Thendral Team for giving us a superbe serial!!Young peoplee paarkirabga endra...
Thank you for this celebration thread Thamizhan 😊.

My hearty congratulations to Thendral and the team for the successfull year! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ ⭐️

The starting of Thendral for me began when i gave up watching Uravugal serial. I was not a member for a long time but kept reading the comments in that section. I joined IF for that serial, but at the time i gave up that serial, the new serial on SunTv started and i liked the promo as it has been about the education of women and the promo itself was very different with Kalpana Chawla and some other successfull women too. And another reason is also the title song "Poradave uruvaana paavaigale" and it's lines made me to decide to watch this serial. I was a silent member for a while in Thendral forum. But then began to discuss with my other friends. I was liking this serial very much and  was visiting the forum daily. Then it happened that Meli needed updaters for Thendral and so i began to update at fridays and am still continuing with it 😊.

This serial was/is really interesting with it's new and different story line for a Tamil serial. And i was happy that i did not get to see the old serial faces but instead the whole team was fresh and young, but have to admit the first week's episodes of the serial made me feel sometimes if the serial was really worth watching or not. But something kept me with it. Now i don't regret for following it as it has some quality in it with the right mix of entertainment like education, comedy, love, family sentiment and friendship. Even if they sometimes exaggerate the story with unbelievable happenings, the result of it had a good message to everyone, like Thulasi being so adamant with her father to change and dreaming about her studies and at the end she was able to get what she wanted. The message was really good, if you pursue something sincerely and wholeheartedly, then you will achieve it whatever the hindrance are, put on your way to your success.

They are lot of scenes i enjoyed watching. To point out some scenes, i liked Thulasi's schoolteacher encouraging her to study further and how Deepa tried to help her friend by letting Vel get arrested. I really admired the young girl's boldness. And my another favourite scene was Vel- TA's confrontation scene, luckily it happened to be my first update as well πŸ˜›. From that scene i was looking forward to TA-Vel- scenes as their chemistry as hero-villain clicked very well. And our classy villain and his funny acting made everything more interesting. And another scene i like is the scene with TA-T-Vel in the jewellery shop and in the lift. And to add to the list, the college scene, the park scene, restaurant scene, the court scene with Deepak's and Shruti's extraordinary performance and recently the candle-light- romance. I can't remember exactly, but i liked the earlier episodes with TA- Lavanya searching for Thulasi and TA- his father like manager scenes. They were really funny. I think i can go on lising the scenes, better i stop here without boring you.

I really want to congratulate and thank the director Mr. Kumaran for giving us not only entertainment but also good messages through his serial. Equally, the story writer, the wonderful apt casts, excellent music, a very good cinematography have to be praised for their amazing job in Thendral. Keep going with this wonderful job and remain always an unusual serial for many viewers that catches their attentiveness but at the same so close to reality. Once again my congrats to the whole team for their wonderful job. Thendral will be always a memorable serial in many viewer's heart β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Any my sincere thanks to IF and it's Dev team, Srima, Gudgal, Sri, Meli and Atinamma for keeping this forum so healthy. And thanks to the all my co-updaters for their time and energy while giving their best for their updates and also thanks to my friends and members for their participation in the lively discussions πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
If I should say that "THENDRAL CHANGED MY LIFE FOR BETTER". ...though it might sound unrealistic and more like an exaggeration..it's 100% true....I am unable to explain why as it's personal......however..it's certainly not an exaggeration. or unreal.....  For example...Gandhiji's life changed after he watched/heard the story of Harishchandra......similarly in a different way why should my life not change due to Thendral ?????.......(especially few emotion packed powerful episodes aired during may 2010 end- which is when I became a member of IF due to thendral and made so many new new friends  here)..Could be.possible right? Certain incidents in life are so strange...and this is one such in my life..............As "Thendral" changed my life for better......this serial and it's cast will always be dear to me........and I wish the serial all success and I would wanna extend my special-sincere wishes for the main cast Deepak and Shruthi and all the thendral-team members....!!!!.......Let Thendral grow more and more in it's victory....and let Thendral stars attain more and more success and popularity in life....!!! God bless u all....😊
Thanks Sri for creating this thread and to Thendral Development Team and to all the IF members for their updates and commentsπŸ‘....

Reading all your thoughts on this serial really brings out my Anandha Kanneer now...😭 we all are deep loving ardent fans of this serial...

As said by u all this is one of the best website with healthy discussions on the episodes and im so happy to have got really good friends here!!πŸ‘.....

Happy Birthday and 1st Anniversary To Thendral Team!!!πŸ₯³

Thendral Fan..
Sweety...

As everyone here said even i was a serial hater. I used to make fun of serial & those who watch them. It was on dec 4th, when i went to cochin with frenz for college tour i saw thendral promo. I laughed even at that time. 😊
Then came one day when i saw deepak in the serial. It was the episode in which lavanya says thulasi's name to tamil. That time i came to know that the story was similar to gilli movie.😊
I fell in love with serial when i saw the episodes during college admission n tamil's engagement.πŸ˜‰ I was curious to knw the story so far n asked my aunt but she wasn't able to give full update.
Then when i was browsing i stumbled upojn IF n got to know all old episodes. Then there was no looking back. I started to follow thendral through IF n watch only tt scenes online. Since my home didn't have cable connection i used to read the updates frm IF. B'coz of me even my frenz n cousins started watching thendral n whenever v meet v used 2 discuss abt TT.πŸ˜ƒ
Thank u updaters for all your detailed updates. Also the comments are intresting n funny. πŸ‘
Coming to favourite scenes its vry difficult to choose one. I like all tamil scenes especially with frenz n thulasi.❀️
Originally posted by kadhi12

As everyone here said even i was a serial hater. I used to make fun of serial & those who watch them. It was on dec 4th, when i went to cochin with frenz for college tour i saw thendral promo. I laughed even at that time. 😊
Then came one day when i saw deepak in the serial. It was the episode in which lavanya says thulasi's name to tamil. That time i came to know that the story was similar to gilli movie.😊
I fell in love with serial when i saw the episodes during college admission n tamil's engagement.πŸ˜‰ I was curious to knw the story so far n asked my aunt but she wasn't able to give full update.
Then when i was browsing i stumbled upojn IF n got to know all old episodes. Then there was no looking back. I started to follow thendral through IF n watch only tt scenes online. Since my home didn't have cable connection i used to read the updates frm IF. B'coz of me even my frenz n cousins started watching thendral n whenever v meet v used 2 discuss abt TT.πŸ˜ƒ
Thank u updaters for all your detailed updates. Also the comments are intresting n funny. πŸ‘
Coming to favourite scenes its vry difficult to choose one. I like all tamil scenes especially with frenz n thulasi.❀️

hi kadhi i too was like u..

when i was searching for all the good old episodes update of serials i miss i found this friendly forum IF... its like a boon to me.. i get to know all details of the serials here... i just love this forum a lot..

and as u all said it was very difficult to choose the best scenes in thendral...

Rocking Thendral from today to Second Year!!!!

Congrats with the 1st anniversary to Thendral crew and castπŸ₯³

Congrats to the members who daily participate in our discussion and make this forum lively😎 and the live pillars of forum who happens to be all of our updaters..without them no forum or discussions so thanks our regular and back up updatersβ­οΈπŸ‘

I got many new friends from this forum and get to know a lot of new people tooπŸ˜›

Many up and downs in this story but have always liked the theme of the story..womans education even though the CV seems to have forgot it at timesπŸ˜†