Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
what..!!??? dnt think abt dis as its not needed....dts impsbl...if man wld hv a daughtr he wld surely tel geet n b4 his n geet relations he wld think abt it n i dnt think its like dt k man has a daughtr othrwse he wld mention long time bk..!!
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wht i think is dt she is dadi's relative or spl guest by dadi...wel lets c on monday..!

PS: remeber debina was gonna cum as spl guest to perfrm on maneet engagament? is she gonna cum?
Edited by ksg-kash-kajen - 13 years ago
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hopeee nottttπŸ˜•...i dont like the idea of maans daughter....why would they all seem to forget her? .....i'm thinking maan's nani or yea maybe another sister...but that too seems weird since they have that greedy one and dadi always talked about her 3 boys.....i like the idea of a nani though...they could even bring back the woman who used to play the dadi...i think that would be a fun interaction between the characters....wat do you guys think?.......😊
priza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Daadima spoke about her when she was preparing guest list....if she is his daughter would she remember her as a guest whom she missed to add in the guest list? just my view
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think she is cousin-sister, must be like Rajji,
i wish Maan manages to get Rajji and Tito for wedding
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: t_areeb

i think she is cousin-sister, must be like Rajji,

i wish Maan manages to get Rajji and Tito for wedding

i was also thinking the same thing!!!!!πŸ˜›...that somehow he manages to bring them to the wedding...but when dev came back to say no one lives in hoshiarpur i lost hope on that oneπŸ˜”
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh plz MAAN'S DAUGHTER............thts ridiculous.......he wud hv defo tld her as Geet tld him bout her past he wud've as well!!......mayb Anvesha is Maan's (as sum pple hv sed) sis, cousin, or a close frnd!!
sally10 thumbnail
not daughter but sis probably
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
no no no nowayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cant b maan'sdaughter no cv plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont do this..............
i think anwesha is a best friend of maan or chailhood friend of maan
because aisa kuch hota to maan geet ko zroor btata wo b mang bharne se phely
what say?

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maan ki Daughter to ho hi nahi sakta coz maan dishonest nahi hai πŸ‘πŸΌ    & not daadi maa also........πŸ‘πŸΌ  & sweet Naagin Nayantara kya chup rahti ??🀣
 Anvesha shayad maan ki mom hogi.............πŸ˜‰