Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

yeah, remember the body may be young, but the spirit is ageless!😳

If spirit is ageless then it is neither young nor old😆
then Beti becomes the Mata in spirit like what Wordsworth wrote "the child is the father of the man"
Seems like our Ranjeet Bhai is either at the bottom or at the top.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

If spirit is ageless then it is neither young nor old😆
then Beti becomes the Mata in spirit like what Wordsworth wrote "the child is the father of the man"
Seems like our Ranjeet Bhai is either at the bottom or at the top.

maybe in a previous life, Wordworth statement could be true! ðŸ˜† 

i hope he's not out!!
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

maybe in a previous life, Wordworth statement could be true! ðŸ˜† 

i hope he's not out!!

😭
He is good, young, talented... but I am still scratching my head how did he make India proud.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

He is good, young, talented... but I am still scratching my head how did he make India proud.

well, by singing ghazal so well at such a young, he is making india proud b/c nowadays most kids his age do not really have an appreciation for classical music in general. they're all into mainstream, and he's keeping this style of music alive and hopefully he's encouraged other youngsters to do the same 

well, by singing ghazal so well at such a young, he is making india proud b/c nowadays most kids his age do not really have an appreciation for classical music in general. they're all into mainstream, and he's keeping this style of music alive and hopefully he's encouraged other youngsters to do the same 

If somebody do something in international competition then country becomes proud, if did something at national level then state become proud, city becomes proud and mohalla becomes proud. Any way I agree he is very good ghazal singer at this age, what a passion for ghazal.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

If somebody do something in international competition then country becomes proud, if did something at national level then state become proud, city becomes proud and mohalla becomes proud. Any way I agree he is very good ghazal singer at this age, what a passion for ghazal.

HBji you make this SRGMP section of IF proud 😛 how abt that dearie 😆
raatkarahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thats a good question - may be you can try to google it 😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Enjoying what a person delivers is personal. If you guys do not like him then just give it a miss. No harm done.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

😊 ummm in case you haven't been watching the show, Ranjit outlasted contestants from other countries.  We had contestants from India, Pakistan, and USA in the show.  The fact that Ranjit outlasted contestatns from other countries is surely a source of pride for India.  😊 Contestants from other countries couldn't even crack the final 5 you see. 😊

PS --- Please don't exalt the virtues of Pakistan in your replies.......the evidence on how virtuous it is speaks for itself......and please don't demean India and Indians in your post by comparing it to other countries who are fast becoming the pariahs of the world. 😊 If you can't answer the post without bashing India, then please save the reply for yourself. 😊
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago