Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Ranjeet makes India proud - Page 24

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: HakkaBakka

I am telling you the spoiler, because you ruined this nice thread by bringing unnecessary comment under BS, you trying to spoil more by dragging Dabulls unnecessary. Aor koi Raja harishchandra na ho tum, you also attack other directly and indirectly.😡 I talk immature with immature people and talk mature with mature person. Jaisa desh waisa bhes.😛

😛 You should report every single post of mine where you feel I have attacked others directly.  😛 Why don't you? 😊 I haven't dragged Dabulls ji in anything.........What Anamika tried to do to Dabulls ji is public knowledge....it's not a private matter.........😛 If you think my comments are BS, why do you fee the needl to respond to every single comment of mine? 😃 
Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 You should report every single post of mine where you feel I have attacked others directly.  😛 Why don't you? 😊 I haven't dragged Dabulls ji in anything.........What Anamika tried to do to Dabulls ji is public knowledge....it's not a private matter.........😛 If you think my comments are BS, why do you fee the needl to respond to every single comment of mine? 😃 

I have never ever reported to mod against anybody, I used to report to teacher in my elementary school time. I am mature enough to deal with people here either by responding, fighting or ignoring based on how the talk is going on. As far as you are not abusing I am enjoying going back and forth with you.😉 I dont have any answer for abuser in words.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: AkhMastani

Happy Birthday Ranjeet! God bless you

it's his birthday? ðŸ˜ƒ aww...so now he's 18!! Happy 18th birthday, Ranjeet!!! May God bless you, and I hope you become a big ghazalist!! Look forward to hearing your CD and attending your shows. ðŸ˜ƒ
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

it's his birthday? ðŸ˜ƒ aww...so now he's 18!! Happy 18th birthday, Ranjeet!!! May God bless you, and I hope you become a big ghazalist!! Look forward to hearing your CD and attending your shows. ðŸ˜ƒ

Happy Birthday Ranjeet Bhai