Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think she remembered the time dev put the rose petals on her and was sad...and maan was like noting her behavior thinking what has upset her??? even at the time of dabba scene, and rain scene, she remembers dev and starts getting upset and starts crying...so even i really hope that at the much awaited SR scene she doesnt freeze out 

neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ya she did look a bi sad but  when sada munda MSK is by her side ...nothing to worry...punishment is what i am looking forward to

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

i think she remembered the time dev put the rose petals on her and was sad...and maan was like noting her behavior thinking what has upset her??? even at the time of dabba scene, and rain scene, she remembers dev and starts getting upset and starts crying...so even i really hope that at the much awaited SR scene she doesnt freeze out 

all we do is hope tht maan will not let her past mar her future .... & as far as i know or say we all know maan will surely take care of her ...

first of all he does not know wht happnd b/w her & dev so he really may not know wht is the reason for her being upset ... once he knows y her mood changed thn he will surely take care that she will not suffer bcoz of her past ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraj268

ya she did look a bi sad but  when sada munda MSK is by her side ...nothing to worry...punishment is what i am looking forward to

not only NT ... Dev too deserves to be punished & i really hope the cv's show that dev lands in jail ...
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no she cant remember that
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: misshoshiyapur

no she cant remember that

i hope so ... dear ....

but before she fell in love with maan ... there are so many instances  tht she remembered dev ... at tht time ... i gave examples in this same thread ...

all i can hope is tht she never remembers dev ...

as this is a very delicate issue dear ... it is not tht easy for any girl to just forget things like tht ... maan's love is there for her ... but still the wounds from dev are still ripe ... it will take her time ... & maan's love will make her forget every thing in future ...